Is there such thing as an out-of-fashion piece of clothing? If you ask an avid white tees fan, the answer would be an emphatic no! White tees are so popular because they never go out of style, and they can be worn during every season, in any weather condition. While other pieces of clothing have different uses in different seasons, white tees are the only items you will ever need to pack for your summer trip, winter getaway or sunny vacation getaway to somewhere hot.
Ways To Wear White T-Shirts
Many of us are guilty of having a drawer full of white t-shirts, but they never seem to get worn. Whether it’s out of fear that you’ll ruin them, or because you don’t know how to style them, here are five ways to put those white tees to good use. It’s not just your imagination; when compared with other colours, white does make you look slimmer.
With many brands manufacturing shirts in pure cotton and with great styles available from high street stores and online retailers alike, there really is no excuse for not owning at least one! You can add a pop of colour with accessories such as necklaces and scarves or opt for a pair of dark denim jeans to make your tee really stand out. If you still feel like something is missing, then why not try adding some printed leggings? As we move into the summer months, white will be a welcome addition to any wardrobe.
2 Ways To Wear White T-Shirts In The Summer
We all love wearing our favourite items of clothing during warmer weather – it means we can ditch those thick jumpers and bulky coats and show off our skin instead! But what about that wardrobe staple – the white t-shirt? They’re a great way to give your outfit a fresh update, but when temperatures start to rise, you might be tempted to leave them at home. With summer just around the corner, here are two ways to wear your white tees in style.
1) Pair with shorts or skirts for an on-trend look; just make sure they’re not too short, so you don’t expose yourself when bending over!
2) Opt for a loose-fitting white tee instead of a fitted one. Not only will it help keep you cool, but it will also help hide any bits that might need hiding.
3 Ways To Wear White T-Shirts In The Winter.
Winter is here, and we all know what that means – layers upon layers of clothing to keep us warm! While we love our chunky jumpers and cosy scarves, sometimes it can be nice to let your skin breathe and wear something more lightweight underneath. If you’re looking for a way to stay stylish in winter without freezing your bits off, then look no further than white t-shirts. Whether you’re after a casual look or one for work, there are plenty of ways to make them work for you. Here are three of our favourites.
1) Layer with a blazer; if you want to add some sophistication to your outfit, then why not try pairing a crisp white shirt with a fitted blazer? Not only will it give you an air of elegance, but it will also help keep you warm.
2) Add patterned leggings; another great way to give your outfit some oomph is by adding patterned leggings underneath your tee. They’ll really make your top stand out, and they come in so many styles these days that you can find ones to suit any style.
3) Try a longline cardigan; while it might sound like an odd combination, pairing a longline cardigan with a white t-shirt is one of our favourite looks at Oasis right now.
Stay updated on other interesting fashion tips to help you stand out.Recommended6 recommendationsPublished in Uncategorized