What to wear in 50, 60, and 70 Degree Weather: Dressing appropriately according to the weather is fast becoming a necessity. One of the key factors that largely impact our dress code is the weather. It dictates whether you will feel comfortable and confident throughout the day or whether your hours will be as horrible as hell. Jokes aside, what do you wear in 50, 60, and 70-degree weather? In this exclusive blog, I will be sharing how your outfit needs to be changed according to the dictates of the weather.
What to wear in a 50 degree weather:
In this type of weather, experts have disclosed that it is essential to layer your clothing and adjust to the temperature changes and have proposed the following outfits:
1. Wear a very light sweater over a collared shirt or blouse and pair this outfit with some light leggings.
2. You can decide to wear a lightweight jacket over a T-shirt or sweater.
3. You can layer a vest over a long-sleeve shirt or sweater and wear it with leggings.
Shoes to wear in a 50 degree weather;
You are advised to choose closed-toe shoes. These types of shoes include sneakers and ankle boots.
What to wear in 60 degree weather:
At this type of temperature, you are advised to wear lighter layers and fabrics that include:
1. A very light sweater or cardigan over a blouse. This outfit deserves to be paired with some jeans or shorts.
2. Wear a sleeveless blouse with a lightweight jacket and pair them with jeans.
3. Wear just a light card over a long-sleeve shirt and pair it with some leggings.
Footwear to wear in 60 degree weather:
You can choose to wear some open-toe shoes such as sandals or flats.
What to wear in a 70 degree weather:
You can choose some lighter fabrics or shorter sleeves following these outfit ideas illustrated below:
1. Wear a tank top with a lightweight cardigan or denim jacket.
2. Wear a sleeveless dress with a light denim jacket paired with sandals.
3. Wear a short-sleeve blouse paired with a lightweight scarf.
Right footware to wear in a 70-degree weather:
For this, you can choose to wear sandals or sneakers
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN EXCLUSIVELY WRITTEN BY ALEX MUNENERecommend0 recommendationsPublished in Uncategorized