Where do you like to style your oblique collar outfit? And how do you like to wear it? I like the way they are designed in different styles, and it is the best way to show off your shoulders when going out.
Here in this post, we shall be looking at how to style different types of oblique outfits and how to combine them perfectly. The following are 16 ideas to style an oblique collar outfit.
1. White font tie knot oblique collar t-shirt with black high slit skirt
The front tie knot will make you look more sexy and attractive. The oblique collar style will help the style look stylish and unique. And by the way, dressing in a white outfit with a black one is a sure way to create a cute look. Pairing a black high-slit skirt will make a great appearance. The high front slit will make you look gorgeous when going out. Completing the style with white socks and white Air Force One shoes, they will make the style look more amazing.
2. Yellow printed oblique collar blouse with blue short denim
A yellow blouse will make a great appearance as it is designed with an oblique collar. The printed letter that is decorated at the front of the blouse will make the style look more unique and elegant. Adding accessories to the style will make you look more stylish and beautiful. Teaming blue short jeans would make a perfect combination. The style will make a good look, especially when going out in summer. Completing the style with nude pointed heels, they will make the style look more amazing.
3. White printed leopard oblique collar blouse with ripped short jeans
The prints that are displayed all over the blouse will make an attractive appearance. And the oblique collar style will make the style look more amazing and unique. Teaming accessories to the style, will make you look more sexy and fashionable. Pairing sky blue ripped short jeans will make the style look cuter. Also, the ripped design will make the style look more beautiful. Completing the style with sneakers would be a perfect idea.
Below are other ways to style an oblique collar outfit.
4. Blue striped two-piece oblique collar top and biker short set with strap heels
5. Green oblique collar top with a bright green mini skirt
6. White printed oblique collar ruched mini dress with jewelry
7. White oblique collar jumpsuit with pointed toe strap heels
8. Green cut-out sequin oblique collar mini dress with earrings
9. Black sequin oblique collar jumpsuit with nude heels
10. Purple sleeveless tie-dyed oblique collar mini dress with black heels
11. Orange wrapped oblique thigh-high slit collar with nude heels
13. Pink cut-out oblique collar mini dress
14. Camouflage oblique collar top with yellow side pocket pants
15. Black floral floor-length dress with red earrings
16. Black short oblique collar jumpsuit and with accessories
Check the other posts below.
Download your favorite photos from Google.Recommended1 recommendationPublished in