Tell me, what kind of collar do you like to style? For me, I like a turn-down collar outfit. The way an outfit is designed with a turn-down collar will make it look stylish. There are so many ways to look fashionable with them and also there are so many places that you can match with them.
Here in this post, we are going to look at how to style a turn-down collar perfectly, and we shall be looking at how to wear it. The following are 15 ideas to style a turn-down collar outfit.
1. Sleeveless patchwork turn-down collar jumpsuit
Firstly, styling any patchwork outfit is a big win over fashion. The patchwork will help you to look attractive, and it will also make the turn-down collar look classy. Also, the buttons that are decorated at the front, will help the turn-down collar to look more stylish. Adding jewelry will help the style to look more beautiful. You can rock the style when going out to any casual event. Completing the style with sandals will make a great combination.
2. Burgundy dye turn-down collar mini dress with black ankle boots
Another way to look more gorgeous when going out with your burgundy-dyed turn-down collar. The dye that is designed for the mini dress will make the style look more fashionable, and it will also help you to look sexy. Pairing black ankle boots, they will make the style look so stylish. You can style the look when going out tonight or when going out with your friends.
3. Orange two-piece turn-down front button top and pleated mini skirt
Do you like to style orange outfits? Wearing orange is a sure way to make an attractive appearance and also the best idea to style when going on a date. The pleats that are designed on the mini skirt will make the style look elegant. Completing the style with strap heels will make the perfect combination to the style.
Below are other ways to look stylish with turn-down outfits.
4. Blue patchwork front pockets turn-down collar jeans shirt with blue jeans
5. Printed geometric two-piece turn-down collar blazer and pants set with nude heels
6. Green oversized turn-down collar with blue jeans
7. Red two-piece turn down collar cardigan and off the shoulder jumpsuit with heels
8. Two-piece printed newspaper turn-down collar shirt and pants set with heels
9. Yellow two-piece turn-down collar blazer and pants set with a white top. Photo credit Google
10. Yellow printed turn-down collar jumpsuit with nude heels
11. Plaid front zipper turn-down collar jumpsuit with black heels
12. Red planted turn-down collar jacket with sky blue jeans
13. Blue ripped turn-down collar jeans jumpsuit with heels
14. Cream white deep V-neckline turn down collar mini dress with accessories
15. Green turn-down front button collar jumpsuit with necklace
Check the other posts below.
Download your favorite photos from Google.Recommended1 recommendationPublished in apparel, Hairstyles, Jewelry, Makeup, Our Fashion Passion, Petite, Plus Size, Shoes, Uncategorized