Top 15 Korean beauty secrets for whiter skin. I thought it’d be useful for people, especially those that are concerned about the whiteness of their skin.
1. Keep Your Skin Soft
This is obvious, but many forget about keeping their skin soft. The skin is the first barrier. If you keep it soft, it will prevent your skin from becoming dry.
– Wash your face with cold water
– Try to avoid soap. Instead, use a gentle cleanser, such as baby shampoo.
– Keep your face clean all the time. Be aware of what your face is exposed to.
– Apply moisturizers regularly. They will prevent your face from becoming dry.
2. Drink Plenty Of Water
Drinking plenty of water will help to keep your skin hydrated. Your skin will then become softer.
– Have a water bottle handy. Carry it with you wherever you go.
– It’s important that you drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. You should get your water from food, such as fruits and vegetables.
– Even if you’re not thirsty, it’s good to have a glass of water before and after your meals.
– During the summer, you may feel thirsty more frequently, so you may need to drink more water.
3. Do Not Rub Your Skin
This is a big no-no for many of us. It doesn’t matter if it’s your hands or your face, rubbing your skin will dry it out.
4. Use A Facial Massager
Massaging your face will help to stimulate circulation and improve blood flow, which can help with hydration.
– Make sure you use a clean, dry brush, so you won’t cause any damage to your skin.
– This should be done regularly.
– There are different types of facial massagers. To ensure you choose the best one for your skin, visit your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist what works for your skin type.
5. Avoid Direct Sunlight
Try to avoid direct sunlight as much as you can. Don’t ever sit under the sun without wearing any kind of protection. You don’t want to have a sunburn on your face.
– Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher to protect yourself from the sun.
– Stay out of the sun during the peak hours of 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
– Use a wide-brimmed hat to shade your face and neck.
– Even if you’re outside all day, take your sunglasses with you.
– If you are inside, close your curtains or window blinds.
6. Have Lubricants For Your Face
You should never neglect this tip, but many forget about it.
– If you have dry skin, it is important that you use moisturizers.
– Use some oil on your face after washing.
– You can use a facial moisturizer or a facial serum.
– Make sure you apply oil after your face has been cleansed and before your makeup.
– It is recommended to use oil after you have been sleeping.
– Oil is good to have in the evening. You will notice how your skin looks brighter after applying oil.
– Try to use only quality products. You don’t want to have any products that leave your skin feeling sticky.
7. Never Go To A Tanning Booth
Tanning booths are a no-no for those that are concerned about the whiteness of their skin.
– The UV rays can cause your skin to become dry and flaky.
– Your skin may become darker.
– UV rays may make your skin develop a tanned appearance.
– You may become sunburned.
– Be aware of your surroundings. If you have a tan, be careful of what you’re wearing, because you can also get burned if you expose your skin to the sun while you are tan.
– If you are tan, use sunscreen products.
8. Never Use Self-Tanning Products
Many different products are meant to help you look tanned, but if you don’t understand how to use them, they can harm your skin.
– Self-tanning products can make your skin turn darker.
– If you are using a self-tanning product that is meant to be used on the body, don’t apply it to your face.
– Be aware of where you apply the product. Do not apply it to your face.
– Use a clean sponge to cleanse your face. If you don’t clean your face well, you may react to the product.
– Always test a small portion of your skin first.
– Always test the product before applying it to your whole face.
– Don’t use a self-tanning product that contains perfume or hairspray.
– If you are using self-tanning products that contain alcohol, try to keep the product away from your eyes.
9. Avoid Excessive Sweating
Excessive sweating can be caused by several things, but to prevent this from happening, you should know how to deal with it.
– Be aware that you shouldn’t use deodorant if you have recently taken a shower.
– If you have a hot day, make sure to drink enough water.
– Don’t wear tight clothing. If you have clothes that are too tight, they will constrict the flow of blood and cause your skin to sweat.
– To prevent dry skin, drink a lot of water.
– If you feel dry when you sweat, you may have an under-hydration problem.
10. Get A Good Night’s Sleep
If you want to keep your skin hydrated, you have to sleep well. Good sleep will help your skin look fresh.
– Don’t watch TV in bed.
– Keep your room cool.
– Make sure you remove your makeup before you go to bed.
– Make sure your room has the right temperature.
– If you have to have a hot night, wear a light cotton or silk nightgown, instead of the kind that is too thin.
– Wash your face and wash your pillow before going to sleep.
– Keep your sheets clean.
Additional Bonus Tips:
Home Remedies Korean beauty secrets
1. The simplest way to clean up acne is by washing it off with tepid water. If the pimples are on the face, they will easily wash off. If the pimples are on the back, it may be a bit more difficult to wash them off. Nevertheless, if they are too big to wash off, a mild soap can be used to clean them. If the pimples are still bothering you even after the washing process, a special solution is needed. In such a case, it is suggested that you consult a doctor for help.
2. To remove dead skin, mix olive oil with tea tree oil and rub it into the skin. Be sure to clean your skin well before applying the mixture.
3. When taking a bath, don’t forget to squeeze some lemon into the water.
4. To treat wrinkles, you can mix honey with olive oil. Mixing in a ratio of 1 part honey to 3 parts olive oil, rub it onto the face, and leave it for some time.
5. To remove blackheads, mix a bit of lemon juice and honey, and then apply the mixture to your face.
6. For dry skin, you can mix honey with olive oil and apply it to the face.
7. To treat stretch marks, use olive oil mixed with a bit of cinnamon.
8. It is a good idea to consume a diet rich in iron to get rid of stretch marks.
Photo credits GoogleRecommended1 recommendationPublished in