The best looks from the 2024 Grammy Awards after parties and stage performances
I am positive that the 66th Annual Grammy Awards were paraded with magnificent, stylish, vibrant, and genuine fashion styles, from the stage performances to the after-parties. The stage was packed with gorgeous outfits from the biggest musicians, including Billie Eilish, Olivia, Rodrigo, Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa, and more.
The Grammy Awards after parties were also full of beautiful and extraordinary fashion outfits, including Keke Palmer in a Dolce & Gabbana dress. Anya Taylor-Joy looks lovely in Courreges’ vinyl two-piece cropped jacket and tiny skirt combination. Hunter Schafer looks stunning in a 16Arlington Aveo sequin tulle mini dress. Selena Gomez is wearing a Valentino illusion-embroidered short dress. Julia Garner was wearing the Gucci Spring 2024 style. Sabrina Carpenter wore a Shushu/Tung transparent two-piece midi skirt combination.
Scroll down to view the top fashions at the 2024 Grammy stage performances and after-parties.
1. For her 2024 Grammys stage performance, Olivia Rodrigo chose a Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2024 satin dress.
Olivia Rodrigo exuded beauty on the red carpet and on stage. She donned a Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2024 satin evening dress with a V-neckline and Dr. Martens Jordan boots to complete her appearance.
2. Dua Lipa donned a Mugler pre-fall 2024 ensemble for her 2024 Grammy Awards stage performance.
Dua Lipa beautifully moved the crowd on stage, and her style stole the show. She dressed in Mugler Pre-Fall 2024 ready-to-wear ensembles with a corset top with an off-the-shoulder neckline, sheer long sleeves, and leather shorts.
3. Miley Cyrus performed at the 2024 Grammy Awards in a vintage Bob Mackie dress.
I truly love Miley Cyrus’ looks at the 2024 Grammys, from the red carpet to the stage performance. During her stage performance, she wore a vintage Bob Mackie sequin dress with a beautiful cutout and double slit. Miley finished her performance attire with De Beers drop earrings.
4. Billie Eilish wore a vintage-themed costume inspired by the Poodle Parade 1965 Barbie doll for her 2024 Grammy performance.
She looked stunning in this Poodle Parade 1965 Barbie doll-inspired ensemble, which included a pink headscarf, a green and white checkered cardigan, and a green dress. She elevated her appearance with green Manolo Blahnik BB heels.
5. Keke Palmer attended the SZA and TDE Official Grammy After-Party wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress.
Keke Palmer was more than prepared for the Grammys’ afterparty. Her Dolce & Gabbana gown was stunning, with features such as a satin corset, halter neckline top, sheer ruched skirt with thigh-high split leg, translucent gloves and tights, and Jimmy Choo heels.
6. Anya Taylor-Joy wore a Courreges vinyl two-piece cropped jacket and tiny skirt combo to the Janie Grammy Awards Viewing Party.
I like it now. Anya Taylor-Joy sported a Courreges vinyl two-piece cropped jacket and mini skirt combo to the after-party, which set her apart from the crowd. She enhanced her look with Courreges leather boots and a Dior Fall 2023 tote.
7. At Mark Robin and Gucci’s Grammy After-Party, Sabrina Carpenter wore a Shushu/Tung transparent two-piece midi skirt combination.
Sabrina looked effortlessly elegant and breathtaking in an all-white ensemble, which featured a Shushu/Tong two-piece sheer midi skirt and halter top combo with Jimmy Choo high heels.
8. Julia Garner wore the Gucci Spring 2024 outfit head-to-toe at Mark Ronson and Gucci’s Grammy After-Party.
She looked incredibly stunning in her Gucci Spring 2024 ensemble, which included a little dress with a strapless neckline, a necklace, heels, and a clutch bag.
9. Selena Gomez wore a Valentino illusion-embroidered short dress to Mark Ronson and Gucci’s Grammy After-Party.
Selena looked stunning in this Valentino illusion-embroidered short dress, Frankie Shop Joni coat, and Valentino Rockstud heels.
10. Hunter Schafer wore a 16Arlington Aveo sequin tulle mini dress to Billie Eilish’s Grammys after-party.
She was beautiful in her two-toned 16Arlington Aveo sequin tulle mini dress paired with Maison Margiela tabi monster crystal pumps.
Which of the following looks at the 66th Annual Grammy Awards after-parties and stage performances is your favorite? Follow me on Fashonation Bellah Kwamy for more gorgeous celebrity fashion looks.Recommended1 recommendationPublished in