Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2024 Fashion Show: 10 Most Beautiful Looks
The Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2024 fashion presentation was one of the best, taking elegance from the runway to the streets.
Top models and celebrities, including Emily Ratajkowski, Irina Shayk, Ashley Graham, Olivia Wilde, Nicky Hilton, Vanessa Hudgens, Elsa Hosk, Jenna Dewan, and others, showed off a range of street styles, including leopard print dresses, skirts, trench coats, lace dresses, knitted turtleneck sweater dresses, shorts, caped dresses, and more.
Keep reading to discover all of the very best looks from Michael Kors’ Spring/Summer 2024 fashion show and street style.
1. Emily Ratajkowski walks the runway for Michael Kors’ ready-to-wear Spring/Summer 2024 fashion show.
I love how Emily walked the catwalk in an all-black Michael Kors ensemble, including a short dress with gorgeous detailing and strappy stiletto sandals.
2. Irina Shayk walks the runway for Michael Kors’ ready-to-wear Spring 2024 collection show.
Irina also stole the show with her long dress featuring a transparent skirt and top.
3. Ashley Graham attended the Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2024 runway collection show during New York Fashion Week.
Ashley Graham looked lovely on the catwalk, wearing a black lace maxi dress, a leather belt, and strappy heels.
4. Olivia Wilde wore Stuart Weitzman knee-high pumps.
Olivia Wilde debuted her stunning look on the front row of the Michael Kors Spring 2024 ready-to-wear catwalk show. She looked gorgeous wearing Stuart Weitzman Vida boots, Calzedonia 20-denier seamless totally invisible sheer tights, a Michael Kors Dyan little fringed leather shoulder bag, a knitted sweater, a long coat, and Michael Kors Fall 2023 shorts.
5. Nicky Hilton donned a Michael Kors Collection 2023 outfit.
Nicky Hilton Rothschild was also a stunning diva at the event. She wore a Michael Kors ensemble that includes Tatjana leather boots, a flare-sleeve matte jersey bodysuit, a leather envelope bag, and a leather sneaker skin tiny skirt.
6. Vanessa Hudgens donned a Michael Kors Collection monochrome outfit.
Vanessa Hudgens also wore Michael Kors Collection outfits to the runway show, which involved a double-faced wool Melton cape, a double-faced wool Melton mini skirt, a Gloria crocodile embossed leather belt, suede boots, Calzedonia 20 Danier seamless totally invisible sheer tights, and Bottega Venete small drop earrings in gold.
7. Rachel Zegler went all-red in Michael Kors ensembles.
She looked stunning in her all-red Michael Kors costume, which included a sarong skirt. Racerback bodysuit, boyfriend jacket, blazer, and gold-buckled leather belt.
8. Elsa Hosk wore a Michael Kors Fall 2023 purse.
In this style, I’d say Elsa Hosk was dressed for fall. She looked stunning in her Michael Kors Fall 2023 ensemble, which included a Kaia Cashmere Sweater dress, belt, and boots.
9. Jenna Dewan wore a Michael Kors snakeskin print leather trench coat.
I like everything about this. Jenna looked amazing in her Michael Kors ensemble, which featured a snakeskin print leather trench coat, a short snakeskin print leather skirt, a little Python embossed leather envelope bag, a ribbed cashmere-bled bra top, and leather sandals.
10. Camila Alves appeared spectacular in a Michael Kors leopard silk dress.
Camila Alves also wore a classic leopard print look. She was seen wearing a Michael Kors leopard silk dress with a daring thigh-high slit, cape, and round neckline.
What was your favorite look from Michael Kors’ Spring/Summer 2024 fashion show? Follow me on Fashonation Bellah Kwamy to find out more about celebrity street fashion.
Photo Credit Getty ImagesRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in