The best SAG Awards red carpet looks of all time
One of the most glamorous events historically is the Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, which features stunning, exceptional, and glitzy red carpet fashion trends. Several famous celebrities have made remarkable appearances through the span of time, striking poses, and distinctive attire.
I have selected a few of the show’s most remarkable, sophisticated, and fashionable ensembles. For example, Jessica Chastain was noticed embracing a Zuhair Murad dress as she showed up for the 2023 SAG Awards Red Carpet. Lady Gaga looked catching in a Christian Dior Couture dress; Margot Robbie looked amazing in a Chanel dress at the 2020 SAG Awards; and Kate Beckinsale looked sharp in a Gucci ensemble at the 2002 SAG Awards.
I’ve selected the 10 chicest and most notable red carpet looks from previous Screen Actors Guild Awards seasons below.
1. Jessica Chastain wowed at the 29th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in a pink Zuhair Murad gown.
Jessica Chastain looked beautiful in her gown, designed by Zuhair Murad and adorned with Gucci jewels.
2. Vanessa Hudgens stunned at the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in a custom mint gown by Atelier Versace.
Vanessa Hudgens looked amazing in this Versace thigh-high slit satin gown, accessorizing it with a Cartier bracelet and Versace platform pumps.
3. Margot Robbie looked gorgeous at the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards with her Chanel Resort 2020 gown.
Margot made a statement in this checkered dress from the Chanel Resort 2020 collection.
4. Lady Gaga was looking spectacular at the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in her Dior Spring 2019 Haute Couture gown.
In her thigh-high slit dress from the Christian Dior 2019 Haute Couture collection, Gaga displayed elegance on the red carpet. She tweaked her look to be more refined as she paired Tiffany & Co. jewelry with Jimmy Choo shoes.
5. Vanessa Kirby was stunning at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in this Valentino gown.
In this ensemble from the Valentino Spring/Summer 2018 runway show, Vanessa Kirby exuded elegance.
6. Sophie Turner wore a red Louis Vuitton dress as she strolled the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild red carpet.
Sophie Turner looked very gorgeous in this Louis Vuitton dress, which had a bustier, split leg that reached her thighs and was accessorized with ankle strap sandals.
7. Eva Longoria at the 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in a Julien Macdonald Spring 2016 gown.
In this long-sleeve beaded cutout dress from the Julien Macdonald Spring 2016 ready-to-wear collection show, Eva Longoria looked adorable with an open back and a deep V-neckline.
8. Jennifer Aniston attended the 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, stunning in a sophisticated vintage gown from John Galliano.
In this classic John Galliano Spring 1998 collection dress with a plunging V-neckline, Jennifer Aniston looked equally fierce. She accessorized her red carpet appearance with jewelry from Amrita and Jimmy Choo claudette sandals.
9. Jennifer Lawrence stunned at the 17th Screen Actors Guild Awards in this Oscar de la Renta gown with a thigh-high split.
On the red carpet, she never fails to look stunning. Jennifer Lawrence looked stunning in this pre-fall 2011 Oscar de la Renta gown, accessorizing it with a Judith Leiber flip-top crystal clutch purse and Roger Vivier platform sandals.
10. Kate Beckinsale attended the 8th Screen Actors Guild Awards in a Gucci gown.
As she styled her ensemble from the Gucci Spring 2002 ready-to-wear presentation, Kate Beckinsale demonstrated her sense of style.
Which red carpet look from the SAG Awards is your favorite? For more red carpet fashion ideas, follow me on Fashonation Bellah Kwamy.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in