From the Grammy Awards to Met Gala to the British Fashion Awards, Rihanna has always stepped on the red carpet many times in different styles, and to a surprise, the pop star has never disappointed any of them. Let’s have a look below and see her best red carpet looks of all time!
The following are the 15 best Rihanna red carpet looks of all time.
1. Rihanna at the Grammy Awards in 2013
When it comes to fashion, Rihanna is undefeatable because she understands how to pull everything to her side! In 2013, the pop star wore a red crisscross chiffon backless dress to the Grammy Awards red carpet. This was and will be one of the best styles of the 2013 Grammy Awards, and it was the best formal evening party dress.
2. Rihanna at the Met Gala 2014 red carpet
Here is another all-time style from the Met Gala 2014 red carpet. Rihanna wore a white two-piece turtleneck midriff top and a ruched high-waisted floor-length skirt set. If there were the best celebrities who had the best look at the Met Gala 2014, then it must be Riri.
3. Rihanna at the Diamond Ball Benefiting The Clara Lionel Foundation on the 2014 red carpet
In 2014, the “Woo” superstar, stepped on the Diamond Ball Benefiting The Clara Lionel Foundation red carpet wearing a dark and gold off-shoulder silk gown. And then she accessorized the style with her signature silver necklace. This gown can be the best outfit, especially for a guest wedding and for formal events!
4. Rihanna at CFDA Awards in 2014
Here, the “Diamonds” singer looked absolutely stunning from head to toe in sheer style with a pink fur scarf which she wrapped at her waist and completed the style with gold heels. This is one of the sexiest and the most revealing styles at the CFDA Awards in 2014.
5. Rihanna at the Cannes Film Festival 2017 red carpet
6. Rihanna at the MTV Movie Awards red carpet at Nokia theater in 2014
7. At the diamond ball red carpet in 2015
8. At the British Fashion Awards red carpet in 2019
9. Valerian Premiere red carpet in 2017
10. At the Grammy Awards 2017 red carpet
11. At the American Music Awards red carpet in 2010
12. Grammy Awards red carpet in 2012
13. At the Met Gala red carpet in 2018
14. At the Grammy Awards in 2008
15. At British Fashion Awards red carpet in 2014
Check the other posts below.
Download your favorite photos from Getty Images.Recommended2 recommendationsPublished in