Are baggy outfits part of your signature fashion uniform, like Rihanna’s? When it comes to fashion, these kinds of outfits don’t fail. And they can make great street style and also a night out style too. Look below and see how Rihanna makes them part of her signature uniform below!
1. Rihanna looks effortlessly in a neon baggy two-piece sweatshirt with pants set
Do you like neon, like Rihanna? Neon is such a cool and sporty color that you can’t miss in your closet. Look how Rihanna looked effortlessly cool in a neon baggy two-piece sweatshirt with pants set. This is one of the best night-out outfits by Rihanna that we like!
2. Rihanna looks super chic in baggy double denim
Do you like rocking double denim? For me and Rihanna, we like it! The 34, superstar-styled double baggy denim to perfection. If you were looking around for some inspiration on ways to wear baggy on baggy outfits, then I am super sure that Rihanna’s style has inspired you!
3. Rihanna looks stylish in a brown baggy sports jersey with faded baggy denim.
This is another style where the “Woo” star makes the baggy outfits part of her signature uniform and, indeed, she succeeded! Rihanna looks stylish in a brown baggy sports jersey with faded baggy denim. This is the best way to style a sports jersey that we can learn from the “Work” superstar.
4. Rihanna sizzles in a blue baggy sports jersey with yellow baggy checkered pants
Who doesn’t like checkered outfits? These kinds of outfits are stylish and sporty. Look at how the “Umbrella” star looked cute in yellow checkered baggy pants with a blue baggy sports jersey. If baggy outfits are your signature, like Rihanna, then you need to recreate this style on your next outing with friends.
5. Rihanna looks gorgeous in a white baggy shirt with black cone heels.
In this style, we can’t deny that Rihanna didn’t look gorgeous in a white baggy shirt with a black mini dress and black cone heels. If you are searching for elegant outfits to wear for a party, then try this one out!
6. White baggy off-shoulder mini-dress with silver metallic heels
7. Patchwork baggy oversize denim jacket
8. All-camouflage baggy outfits
9. A black baggy t-shirt with brown lace ankle boots
10. Black oversize baggy puffer jacket
11. Black baggy jeans with white high-neck midriff crop top
12. A white baggy t-shirt with black cuffed jeans
13. Blue printed baggy V-neckline t-shirt with dark blue baggy jeans
14. Gray plaid baggy blazer mini dress with gray heels
Check the other posts below.
Download your favorite photos from Google.Recommended1 recommendationPublished in