Amosoft Hydrating And Barrier Repair Lotion help keep skin nourished for many hours. A good summer body lotion not only hydrates the skin but also locks in moisture and nourishment that is provided by the body from the inside. This helps keep your skin happy and soft all day long.
Summer activities like working out, swimming, and other outdoor sports can prove to be harsh on the skin. From clogging hair follicles to pool water drying out your skin, summer rashes only get more prevalent as the heat intensifies. Using a cooling and refreshing body lotion can help keep summer rashes at bay.
Amosoft Hydrating And Barrier Repair Lotion
When your skin is exposed to the hot sun, it can start to sting and irritate, especially if you tend to go out a lot. Using a body lotion infused with calming and cooling ingredients can keep your skin sting-free even on super hot days.
Essential moisture and nutrients can leak out of your skin in the summer season. This can lead to issues like ashy patches, dull skin, patchy skin, and tightness, which will, in turn, might keep you from wearing breathable summer outfits like skirts and sleeveless tops. Slathering on a body lotion for dry skin can keep it looking supple, bouncy, and oh-so-attractive!
Lather up with an in-shower exfoliator for more stubborn cases of ashy, dull skin. Look for microbeads or exfoliators that soften skin while sloughing off flakes. Try Amosoft hydrating and Barrier Repair lotion after taking shower. It is specially crafted for the hot and humid climate and keeps the skin cool and refreshed.
About this item
- Increasing and maintaining hydration
- Reinforcing and strengthening skin’s barrier
- Improving the appearance of wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, and creating a plumping effect.
- vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals. shea butter, is known to help heal chapped, dry areas.
Hot and humid weather can cause sweat ducts to clog and trap perspiration under the skin, resulting in a rash that shows up as tiny bumps or blisters. It’s particularly common in skin folds or in reaction to clothes, and certain people are more prone to getting it. Heat rash usually goes away after a few days. But this product can help you to take good care of your skin. some of the benefits of this lotion are given below:-
- Enriched with Liposomal Ceramide complex
- Reduce fine lines
- Prevent premature aging
- Aloe Vera- Aloe vera contains aloin, a natural depigmenting compound that has been shown to lighten skin and work effectively as a nontoxic hyperpigmentation treatment, according to a 2012 study.
- Shea Butter- High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Olive oil- Olive oil is an excellent skin moisturizer, especially when applied to wet skin when the pores are open and can act as a second skin barrier for dry, cracked skin in the winter.” Another great benefit of olive oil is its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid- It makes your skin flexible. Hyaluronic acid helps skin stretch and flex and reduces skin wrinkles and lines. Hyaluronic acid is also proven to help wounds heal faster and can reduce scarring.
- Children above 4 years
- All skin type
Watch the video given below and participate in the giveaway, Like, Share, Comment, and Subscribe to the channel
Written by:- Deepika Singh
Image credit:- GoogleRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in