There are so many scent and fragrance choices today as there is a great battle to capture our Perfume Choice attention by the manufacturers of perfumes. How do we choose one over its competitor?
For that matter, with the huge selection that there is, just getting started is a great challenge!
Let’s explore some of the basic categories of
Perfume Choice – perfumes and fragrances.
* Florals are the “all-around” choice. That doesn’t mean, however, that using a cheap version will do. High-quality ingredients count for a lot, particularly when the consumer is searching for a distinctive feminine fragrance.
* Fruity perfumes and fragrances are different from their floral cousins in that they are best for warm weather. Also, the lady who likes tradition, yet a difference from the classic floral will enjoy the spicy, fruity difference.
* Younger consumers are drifting towards the more modern oceanic scents. They are unusual and intense and give off a nautical impression. A great choice for warmer months due to their outdoor-ish nature.
* The oriental varieties have a strong spicy scent. A choice of this variety is usually very personal as they are usually reserved for special events
* A pleasant refreshing choice is brought out by the earthy types of perfumes. Older folks tend to prefer these as they are traditional and less bold.
* Finally, the “green” varieties are a lighter fragrance that goes well on less formal, casual occasions.
How To Choose A Perfume?
There is no ultimate advice because everyone interprets odors in their own way, and the same fragrance can smell totally different considering type of skin, hair color, temperament, and even the season of a year.
There are important nuances if you do not want to seem vulgar or lacking in taste.
follow for more fashion tips
first perfume choice,
when you choose a perfume, do not account for anybody except yourself. When you breathe in the scent, imagine yourself in it, wear it, like an unseen dress, and look at it.
Does it fit you? After some training, you will learn which of them best suits you.
Second Perfume Choice,
do not buy cheap perfumes in occidental places.
Third Perfume Choice,
when using perfumes it is important to take into account the season, the clothes, and the place where you are planning to go.
It is known that day perfumes are subtler and more transparent than evening perfumes which are considered darker and richer in their aroma and mysteriousness.
So what to choose? Are you the type that doesn’t like change? If so, use what you’ve always used, unless it no longer gives you the pleasure you once got from it.
However, if you are of an open mind, expand your horizons and try something different…either from a different category or and different perfume from the same, time-tested category.
Recommended5 recommendationsPublished in