Hey Guys! I’m Nutritionist and Dietitian, I do a lot of research about the most concerning thing of the present era which is “Nutritional Needs”. Let’s talk about it, the world`s top and highly paid models are very conscious about their health which is based on their nutritional requirements. As matter of fact, an effective food-based diet is crucial to overcoming micronutrient deficiencies. Models have to implement a lot of breathtaking exercises, and diets. In this article, we will look at nutritional tidbits and secrets of the top models
Every model has a Nutritionist to keep their body fit, Bella Hadid and Adriana Lima both, have Dr. Charles Passler as their nutritionist some don`t have any nutritionist though they take care of their nutritional requirements.
Let’s discuss every model’s secret of fitness and their food intake.
She is the world`s highest-paid model. She is a healthy eater and consumes vegetables. She eats meat too either grilled or steamed but without any sauce. She also eats five ounces of proteins on daily basis. She eats six meals and drinks 2 L of water daily.
Her daily intake of food includes;
• BREAKFAST = Oatmeal mixed with nuts and fruits like berries, almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, etc.
• MORNING SNACK = Protein shake with fruits and vegetables.
• LUNCH = Chicken breast, Sweet potato, quinoa/rice, and vegetables.
• AFTERNOON SNACK = Carrot sticks, celery sticks, nuts.
• DINNER = Light salad with lean protein such as chicken or fish.
• NIGHT SNACK = Buckwheat, hemp milk, and honey (eat either cold or hot).
She is naturally skinny and one of our top models. She requires to eat plenty. You might be surprised to know that this supermodel loves to eat McDonald`s burgers, cheese steak sandwiches, meat, and bacon. She usually has cravings for ice cream and pizza-like stuff. But she also takes a healthy diet like she loves having green drinks, strawberries, and baked beans. These are high in fiber.
Her dial diet plan includes;
• BREAKFAST = Butter with two slices of toast, Cinnamon sugar, A big glass of green tea with honey (one tablespoon), and 2 all-natural diet tablets.
• MID MORNING SNACK = Berry Banana fruit smoothie along with protein powder.
• LUNCH = Whole wheat bread turkey sandwich with onions, tomato, lettuce, chipotle mayonnaise, and swiss cheese, 2 all-natural diet tablets.
• DINNER = Two slices of grilled tilapia, and 1 cup of steamed vegetables.
• POST-DINNER DESSERT = McDonald`s chocolate-dipped vanilla ice cream cone.
Top Models Bella Hadid:
Bella`s diet is on amount of carbohydrates and high on protein. Some of the protein-rich food taken by her Vegetables, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, baby carrots, celery sticks, cashew, and almond butter as these items are found in her fridge. They are dietician-approved food items. She also uses Siggi Yogurt quite similar to the Greek one. This yogurt has a name in the world of nutrition as it is protein-rich. Before the workout, she also drinks a smoothie or protein drink.
Here goes her diet plan;
• BREAKFAST = Eggs and Sausages.
• LUNCH = Salmon and Vegetables or Pasta or Chicken and brown rice.
• DINNER = Sautéed Kale.
Top Models Kendall Jenner:
Her job is tougher than other models as she is Victoria`s, Secret Angel. Kendal Jenner eats plenty of nutritious foods like lean proteins, veggies, and whole grains. She takes her diary to a certain limit. She drinks lots of water. Her meals range from sweet to savory. Her routine is like this; one day she takes pizza and grilled cheese and the other day are like she takes salad and celery juice. She every day drinks detox tea.
Her diet plan works flexible, the following is her typical diet;
• MORNING DRINK = Lemongrass detox tea.
• BREAKFAST = Bowl of oatmeal and avocado over eggs.
• LUNCH = Lean chicken and brown rice.
• SNACKS = Carrot sticks with hummus or tortilla chips along with guacamole.
• DINNER = Sushi or Vegan spaghetti Bolognese or fettuccine, peas, and parmesan cheese seasoned with salt and a bit of pepper.
Photo credit Getty Images
By RajiaRecommended2 recommendationsPublished in