How do you remove eye dark circles at home naturally? A lot of people wish to keep their natural beauty and healthy skin, but they seem to get problems like dark circles. If you are getting trouble with dark circles and want to get rid of them naturally, try the following Home Remedies and get your problem solved at home. Read the entire post to know more about this topic.
You can remove eye dark circles easily if you have knowledge about it. It is easy to get dark circles on your face, especially in summer. Due to lack of sleep, lack of adequate nutrition, eating oily food, etc., you may be facing the problem. These dark circles are a real sign of serious health problems. If you are getting trouble with your dark circles, you can try the following methods:
Home Remedies To Remove Eye Dark Circles
1. Yogurt: Yogurt is one of the best home remedies to remove dark circles naturally. It prevents the formation of new dark circles in your eyes.
2. Turmeric: Turmeric is another wonderful and effective ingredient to get rid of your dark circles. Mix the turmeric paste with egg whites and apply it to your eyes regularly.
3. Rosewater: It is yet another effective and wonderful ingredient. The rosewater contains a lot of natural astringent and antiseptic properties. It prevents the formation of new dark circles and keeps your eyes healthy.
4. Lavender: It is another wonderful home remedy. The lavender oil prevents your eyes from itching, dark circles, and crow’s feet lines. The lavender oil can be used on dark circles.
5. Aloe Vera Gel: It has a lot of soothing properties and the aloe vera gel is one of the best home remedies to remove dark circles. You can get an aloe vera gel from a local health store. It is a great home remedy to remove your dark circles. Apply the aloe vera gel and keep it until it dries up completely.
6. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is one of the effective ingredients to get rid of dark circles. Soak a few drops of cinnamon in hot water. You can add a few drops of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice to it. Apply it to your eyes and leave it for 20 minutes. It removes the dark circles.
7. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is another wonderful ingredient. It cleanses your eyes and removes dark circles. It has many anti-bacterial properties. The vitamin C and carotenoids in the lemon help your eyes to absorb the rays of sunlight and keep them healthy.
8. Rose Tea: It is yet another wonderful home remedy for your problem. It contains the best detoxifier properties and removes harmful toxins from your body. It makes your eyes healthy and prevents you from dark circles.
9. Banana: It is one of the effective home remedies to remove your dark circles. You can get a ripe banana. Mix half a cup of warm water and a few drops of glycerin in it. Blend the banana in this mixture and apply it to your eyes. It will get your dark circles removed.
10. Green Tea: Green tea is one of the best home remedies to get rid of eye dark circles. It gives you a bright and clear look. It also protects your eyes from harmful light. You can make a cup of green tea and then keep it until it is cool. You can apply this mixture to your eyes before going to bed. You will surely get rid of your dark circles.
11. Lemon Juice: You can get a fresh lemon and blend it with a half cup of warm water. Apply it to your eyes and keep it there for about half an hour. The mixture helps in removing the eye dark circles and your eyes are clear.
1. You can try a cucumber. Wash cucumber under running water for 1 minute. Then pat it dry and place it on dark circles. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. You can put on a face mask in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. You can put cucumber and almond on dark circles and leave it for 15 minutes.
4. You can combine two drops of Aloe Vera juice in one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and apply it on dark circles.
5. You can put on a face mask for 5 minutes in the fridge.
6. You can apply honey with olive oil.
7. You can add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to one liter of water and allow it to boil for 5 minutes. Then put it on dark circles.
8. You can combine honey with lemon.
9. You can rub cucumber into your eyes for 1 minute.
10. You can rub cucumber over your eyes with the help of a clean cotton pad.
11. You can apply cucumber extract.
12. You can cover your eyes with ice.
13. You can massage your eyes for 1 minute.
14. You can apply aloe vera to dark circles.
15. You can put two drops of honey on dark circles and leave it for 15 minutes.
Photo Credit to GoogleRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in