Acne is a skin ailment that can affect people of any age. Back Acne is primarily responsible for pimples, which can form anywhere on your body, including your back. Sebum is an oil generated by the body that is formed in glands related to hair follicles. Sebum rises in the hair follicles to supply moisture to your skin and hair. Pimples are caused by an excess of sebum and a buildup of dead skin cells, which clog skin pores and allow germs to enter. A whitehead pimple forms because of swelling of the hair follicle walls. When a blocked hair pore is exposed to air, a blackhead pimple forms.
Acne can occur as a side effect of some medications, such as antidepressants. Acne can be caused by hormonal changes in the body, heredity, stress, and perspiration.
These are the following home remedies to cure your acne at home :
1. Tea Tree Oil For Back Acne
- Combine 2 tablespoons of Tea Tree Oil and 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil in a mixing basin. Stir well.
- Apply this mixture to the affected region for 15 minutes.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
2. Aloe Vera For Back Acne
- Peel one Aloe Vera leaf and remove the gel using a spoon. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- For 20 minutes, gently massage this cold gel into the afflicted region.
- Rinse well with water.
3. Baking Soda For Back Acne
- Dissolve 2 tbsp of baking soda in a basin of water. To make a paste, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Apply this paste to the afflicted region in circular motions for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and apply your preferred moisturizer.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar For Back Acne
- Place 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a basin of water. Stir it thoroughly.
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution and gently pat it over the affected region. Allow it to settle for 10 minutes.
- Finish with a moisturizer after rinsing with cold water.
6. Honey & Milk For Back Acne
- Place 3 tbsp of honey in a bowl of cold milk. Stir it thoroughly.
- Soak a cotton pad in the liquid and dab it on the affected region.
- After 10 minutes, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
7. Green Tea For Back Acne
- To a basin of water, add 1 tablespoon of green tea leaves. Allow it to steep for 5 minutes before straining.
- After the tea has cooled, soak a cotton pad in it and apply it to the afflicted region for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with water and apply your preferred moisturizer.
Back acne with potato juice and rice powder.
- Combine 2 tbsp fresh potato juice and 2 tbsp rice powder in a mixing basin. Stir it thoroughly.
- Apply this paste directly to the affected regions.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with a gentle body wash.
Pic credit: Pinterest
Blog By: Isha SharmaRecommended1 recommendationPublished in