The most stylish red carpet moments ever for Jennifer Lawrence.
The red carpet wardrobe of Jennifer Lawrence is always on point, bringing beauty and elegance. From wearing a Dior Spring 2024 gown to the 2023 WWD Honors to wearing a Dior asymmetrical long dress to the No Hard Feelings NYC Premiere to looking stylish in a Givenchy Fall 2023 mini dress to the No Hard Feelings Berlin Premiere to looking stunning in a Christiana Dior Pre-Fall 2018 gown to the 90th Annual Academy Awards, and more.
In this post, we’re looking back at Jennifer Lawrence’s top red carpet dress style moments over the years. Continue reading to see her sexiest looks on the red carpet.
1. Jennifer Lawrence attended the No Hard Feelings NYC premiere.
This is one of her incredible style moments from last year, wearing an asymmetrical long dress by Dior, accessorized with a yellow gold bracelet and ring from Tabayer, and ankle strap sandals by Manolo Blahnik.
2. Jennifer Lawrence attended the No Hard Feelings Berlin premiere.
Maintaining her “No Hard Feelings Premiere” style, Lawrence accessorized with Givenchy leather slingback shoes and a seductive button-down mini dress from the Fall 2023 collection.
3. Jennifer Lawrence attended the opening night of Cinemacon 2023.
She looked magnificent in this round-necked Versace knit mini dress. Lawrence accessorized her look with a Versace crystal flower choker and paired her ensemble with these sophisticated Versace ribbon high heels.
4. Jennifer Lawrence attended the Academy’s 13th Governor Awards.
Wearing a dress with a mesh cape from the Del Core Spring 2023 ready-to-wear collection show and Gianvito Rossi sandals, Lawrence looked incredibly chic.
5. Jennifer Lawrence attended the Causeway Premiere at the 2022 BFI London Film Festival.
In this evening gown from the Dior Spring 2023 ready-to-wear collection show, she looked incredibly stylish.
6. Jennifer Lawrence attended the premiere of Causeway at the 2022 Toronto Film Festival.
Jennifer looked wonderful in an off-the-shoulder ruched gown with sheer from Dior Fall 2022 Haute Couture, and she accessorized her ensemble with ribbon sandals from Gianvito Rossi.
7. Jennifer attended the X-Men: Dark Phoenix Premiere.
She looked lovely wearing this deep V-neckline Dior Resort 2020 gown and Giuseppe Zanotti Georgina shoes.
8. Jennifer at the 90th Annual Academy Awards
Wearing an evening gown by Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2018 and Roger Vivier feather sandals, Lawrence looked beautiful on the red carpet.
9. Jennifer attended the Red Sparrow London Premiere.
Lawrence looked great wearing these incredible Jimmy Choo heels together with this backless gown with a halter top from the Dior 2018 Couture ready-to-wear collection.
10. Jennifer attended the 2023 WWD Honors
Finally, we wrap up our list of Jennifer Lawrence’s sexiest red carpet-dresses with this look from the WWD Honors. She styled her asymmetrical midi dress from the DIOR Spring 2024 ready-to-wear collection with a Tiffany & Co. bracelet and earrings to finish off her look.
For more, follow me on Fashonation Bellah Kwamy if you enjoyed this post.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in