Did you know that you can make your own PIMPLE PATCHES? It’s easy – all you need is a hydrocolloid bandage and some tea tree oil. Hydrocolloid bandages are made of gel-like materials that can absorb water, oils, and other liquids from the skin. This makes them an ideal material for making pimple patches. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, making it an ideal choice for treating pimples.
Photo by Anna Nekrashevich
So how do you make a homemade pimple patches?
Supplies you’ll need
Tea tree oil (or any other natural anti-bacterial oil you like)
1. Put on a pair of rubber gloves before you begin.
2. Place the water in the middle of your work surface and stir in a few drops of your tea tree oil until it is a milky-white color.
3. Pour the water and oil mixture into a small dish and place it next to you on your work surface.
4. Roll up a piece of your bandage into a long cylinder and place it next to the water-oil mixture. Squeeze the bandage and twist it to tighten it around your work surface.
5. Cut the bandage into two or three pieces. You can keep these bandages in your fridge to keep them nice and fresh.
6. Take one piece of bandage and rub some tea tree oil onto it. Next, dab the oiled bandage onto a pimple. Don’t press too hard and don’t rub the oil in too much, as this will just dry out the skin.
7. Place a piece of clean bandage over the top of the oiled bandage. This will keep your skin moist and prevent the bandage from drying out.
8. Cover your pimple with a fresh piece of bandage and put a bandage in place. If you need to make another patch, repeat steps 4-7.
Remember to wash your hands before touching your skin or bandages.
If you use any kind of adhesive, tape, or medical tape in place of a bandage, your homemade patches won’t work as well.
You may want to consider using tea tree oil alone to treat your pimples rather than in combination with the bandage.
If you make lots of these homemade patches, you can keep them in a jar with the tea tree oil. Just keep it in the bathroom or in the fridge so your hands stay clean.
How to use homemade pimple patches?
Homemade pimple patches? How to use homemade pimple patches?
I love to use a homemade pimple patch. That means to take a piece of cloth or a piece of cotton and then just put some sort of acid on it and put it on the zit. That will bring down the puss and the pimple. It’s called a homemade pimple patch. You can make them yourself. You just need a jar, and you need some sort of chemical. You can buy a chemical for the homemade pimple patch, but it will cost more.
Here’s how to do it. You need a jar. You’re going to be working with soap. How do you get soap? Get the dish detergent from the grocery store. You want the dish detergent because you’re going to use it in this project. It is good to use that kind of soap because the soap is going to be part of the mix.
You’ll need some cotton that’s been dipped in the soap. You’ll also need some sort of piece of cloth and the dish soap. The dish soap is going to give you the chemical that you need for the pimple patch. You can make a homemade pimple patch yourself. It’s just a process of doing a little research.
When I found out that I have a rash on my stomach, I just used plain dish soap on the piece of cloth. You don’t have to mix the soap with anything. You don’t have to use this chemical. The dish soap is actually going to do all the work for you. You can use a product like Clear and Soapstone, which is a product that is used for treating skin, and then you just want the dish detergent to be your main ingredient.
The dish detergent is actually going to be making a paste that is going to dissolve the pimple on your skin. If you can use the dish soap, you can use this paste. You’re going to use the homemade pimple patch to heal your pimple. You can use the homemade pimple patch as often as you like to heal your pimple.
Cover Image By Taroslav Shuraev
By SarvanRecommended1 recommendationPublished in Uncategorized