- 15 Replies
- MemberSeptember 12, 2021 at 11:08 pm
What ever u want
- ModeratorSeptember 13, 2021 at 12:11 am
It depends on your taste. But you should choose the comfy ones.
- MemberSeptember 13, 2021 at 3:57 pm
It depends on the place
- MemberSeptember 14, 2021 at 8:46 am
Heyy, first dates can be unnerving when you cant decide on what to wear. Judging on the weather nowadays, go for something light and subtle, pastels in linen or cotton, maybe just a bit puffy with the sleeves to create an impression, and pair it with a calf-length skirt and beige wedges and a hat(if you want to avoid the sun with a flare) or cool shades. Goodluck 🙂
- MemberOctober 2, 2021 at 11:50 pm
what u like .. and that suits you
- MemberOctober 4, 2021 at 7:22 am
- MemberOctober 4, 2021 at 9:49 pm
It depends on the place you’re going to date. If it’s something like a dinner date then, a dress is the best choice but if your date is something like watching cinema together, maybe just wear something comfortable but still looks very appealing because you shouldn’t show up unpresentable.
- MemberOctober 17, 2021 at 12:01 pm
Ive never been on a date but am guessing it depends on the venue like u can’t wear a cocktail dress to the cinema of jeans and snickers to a 5star restaurant. But again ur. Comfort matters but if u really like the guy or gal u gotta step a little out of ur comfort zone.
- MemberOctober 30, 2021 at 5:19 pm
I agree comfort really matter
- MemberOctober 30, 2021 at 6:38 pm
One can wear any form of clothing as long he or she is comfortable and feels free and sweet inside the dress
- MemberOctober 30, 2021 at 9:17 pm
It has nothing to do with any special dress. It just has to be something that makes you free and comfortable.
- MemberOctober 31, 2021 at 4:46 am
Hey! I think it mostly depends on the location. For instance if it’s a fancy shmasy restaurant you might want to go with an elegant dress. If it’s a club then you might want to go with a short and sassy dress. If it’s aa park or smth then you might want to wear your plain old jeans and a classic t shirt! Other than that, you can wear what you like ofc.
Log in to reply.