Smart or casual, long or short, plain or patterned. It’s hard to think of a shoe design that’s more versatile than converse sneakers. With its roots firmly in the sporting tradition, the Converse sneaker has escaped the confines of sporty styling and branched out into the wider world of fashion, with stunning results. So what makes the converse sneaker so special and how do you wear it to create your own individual flair?
Most casual outfits look great with a pair of black low-top Converse. A white top and a pair of rolled-up well-worn jeans look amazing year around.
1. Black and white converse with black jeans, an oversized black frayed-end scarf, and a cosy brown overcoat. This style can be finished off with a leather handbag and shades.
2. Black and white low-top converse with rolled distressed jeans, and a cosy black knitted sweater.
3. Converse is the perfect choice for almost any street style look. This urban style, consisting of an oversized denim jacket and a leather midi skirt, goes excellently with a pair of classic black converse.
4. Classic black converse is the ideal match to an outfit consisting of culottes and an off-the-shoulder top, such as this one. You can make this outfit a must-try.
5. Pair classic black Chuck Taylor Converse with a midi dress here for a retro and vintage style which is perfect for summer! Wear this look with a denim jacket like Lucy to get that authentic fifties to feel!
6. White converse makes the perfect match to a white mini dress. The colours of these pieces complement each other excellently, resulting in a super cute white and red style!
7. Wear converse with a cable knit cardigan and a pair of ripped black jeans.This look is affordable and achievable; what’s not to love?
8. Converse and a bomber jacket is the perfect combination for a truly retro fifties style! This all-American style varsity bomber is a throwback item, and looks great worn with a cute black mini skirt and classic black Chuck Taylor’s.
9. Kick it in a pair of ankle-high converse. This classic style is perfect with jeans, a skirt, or even a dress; as demonstrated by Stella’s stylish maxi dress and converse outfit.
10. Wear your converse with loose laces to get the casual feel. This look is perfect for hitting the streets or travelling due to its easiness and comfort!Recommended1 recommendationPublished in