Do you exercise regularly? You will notice that you get very hungry after exercising and it is usually customary to eat protein-rich food at that time. It is said that protein should be eaten within half an hour of exercise to nourish the muscles, as it increases energy. Much of the glycogen energy stored in the muscle is expended during exercise. For those who do strength workouts, muscle protein is also affected. You can see, it feels very tiring after exercising. It is through this fatigue that the body makes you understand that it is the end of its gut, this time you have to eat something that matches the supply of fuel. The question is, what will work in this case just playing protein?
If you want to answer in one word, you have to say no, it won’t happen. Because of this, our body gets full nutrition only from a balanced diet. It needs to contain protein, carbohydrates, fats, and minerals. Only then will your glycogen stores be full, and muscle repair will be possible. Especially if fat is excluded from the diet, all the vitamins and minerals that are effective in dissolving fats will not work at all. It also contains important elements like Vitamin D. People who swim, run, or do cycling need more carbohydrates. Those who do Intense Strength Training should eat a mixture of protein and carbohydrates.
One more thing, there is no point in eating after finishing the exercise. It should be eaten within two hours starting from about 45 minutes. Do not forget to drink water with that!
List of standard post-workout meals
1) Carbohydrates: Fruit (any seasonal fruit), oats, buckwheat, whole grain bread, bread, and red rice.
2) Protein: Milk, lamb, yogurt, eggs, milk, chicken, fish, tofu, peanut butter.
3) Fat: Avocados, nuts, flaxseed, any nuts.
The inspiration for summer’s ideal exercise
In summer, the body gets tired quickly due to sweating. So the interest to exercise is not created in that sense. But do you know that since we eat fairly well in summer and also consume a lot of water, we are most likely to lose weight at this time? And if you choose indoor exercises like gym or yoga or swimming in the morning or afternoon, then all aspects will be maintained!
Some great Exercises ideas :
• Yoga: For those who have never exercised, yoga is a great way to get started. As a result of yoga exercises, you will gradually become flexible. As a result of stretching, oxygen will reach every corner of the body. Bigger than that, with just a mat you can improve your exercise routine. You can practice indoors at your convenience, but only exercise with the advice of an instructor, otherwise there is a risk of injury.
• Gym: Are you comfortable working out with machines? If so, you can be admitted to a gym near your home. The gyms are usually air-conditioned, so you don’t face any additional problems due to the heat. But no matter what you do, don’t go for less than your full potential. Especially those who are doing strength training must follow the words of the trainer before lifting weights.
• Swimming: Swimming is a very comfortable exercise for summer, no matter if you have the opportunity to do it in the morning or evening! Many feel comfortable taking refuge in an exercise like swimming in summer. Swimming is an exercise for the whole body, your lungs become stronger.
* Special tips: Drink very small amounts of water especially before and after exercise. It is also very important to take a good bath after exercise.
Photo credit: Google
By Dr. TulikaRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in Our Fashion Passion, Uncategorized