Hey everyone, today we’re going to talk about styling tips for skinny men. Since I’m a skinny guy, there are various methods to employ clothing to make myself look either bulkier or less slim. If your workouts at the gym aren’t allowing you to advance, these fashion suggestions can offer a temporary solution. If you heed these few style tips for slender guys, you’ll look more stylish and fashionable no matter how lean you are. These recommendations are great for tall, slender men who wish to look and dress better.
- Do not wear skintight jeans
Most skinny men do this grave error. If you’re thin, stay away from fabrics that adhere to your leg. You appear even slimmer than you are when you’re wearing skinny jeans. You want to wear body-hugging slim-fit jeans that don’t stick to your legs. You need room in the area of your upper and lower legs.
Baggy jeans are another fashion no-no. Baggy pants are appropriate if you are large enough to wear them. If you think that wearing thick pants makes you look bigger, you are completely mistaken. For slender men, a pair of chinos is the best alternative. They are the perfect material and look great on lean men. Whether you’re wearing chinos or jeans, make sure they are thinly fitted. For a street-style outfit, joggers are a great choice for skinny men.
- Put on long-sleeved shirts.
Wear long sleeves if you’re a tiny or lean guy who lacks the muscle to flaunt your arms. If you’re a guy who’s self-conscious about your arms, a long sleeve shirt will conceal them. Your arms appear larger when you are wearing long sleeves. If you’re a slender guy, a henley shirt is an ideal outfit for you to wear. To look a little cooler, you might try to cuff your sleeves. The roll’s conclusion should go directly below your elbow. Any short sleeve shirts you decide to wear should have sleeves that snugly fit your arms.
- Layer your clothes.
For skinny men, layering is a godsend when it comes to apparel. If you do it well, it only makes you look bigger and more fashionable. When you layer, you combine your clothing to create a look. For guys who are lean, you should layer your shirts or t-shirts with a jacket or an overshirt. The jacket’s material should be given the most consideration. Wearing thicker layers will help you hide those few extra pounds.
The greatest options for outerwear, in my opinion, are leather or bomber jackets. Field coats provide excellent layering clothing. The denim jacket is a favourite all year round.
When layering, you should start with light fabric and add heavy fabric after, or the opposite. Three sweaters cannot simply be stacked on top of one another. Yes, you’ll appear bulkier, but you also want to appear stylish.
- Use different patterns and colours.
Using patterns on your clothing is a great way to fool people into thinking you are bigger than you are. The best winter clothing strategy is layering. However, you should focus on patterns and colours for summer clothing. Attempt the following tricks:
1. Choose horizontal lines to add depth and tone to your upper body, especially the chest, rather than vertical ones.
2. Designs with checks are chic and classy. Better options include smaller patterns like checks and boxes as well as tartan, checks, and gingham. Try to maintain that because you will appear bigger if the pattern is smaller.
3. Dark colours should be put away due to their effect on trimming; instead, choose lighter colours like white, beige, or pastels. Bright colours will also work better for you because they draw attention to the details of your small muscles. Because your body’s natural bulges are more noticeable on a white shirt than on a dark one, shades will better highlight them.
Image Credit: Pinterest
By ShivamRecommended2 recommendationsPublished in apparel, celebrity fashion, Pop Fashion, Shoes, street style