When it came to style, the Filipina beauty queen didn’t disappoint either. Catriona Gray wore statement ‘fits from some of the Philippines’ best designers. From donning an ensemble that represented the Philippine flag to looking chic in a modern version of the terno’s butterfly sleeves, Cat was a true trendsetter and style queen. Check out all her head-turning looks styled by Justine Aliman below.
- Stunning Tri-color fit that was inspired by the Philippine Flag. The outfits complete with a sash made out of Yakan Textile made from local.
2. All-white look featuring a woven cropped terno top by Jaggy Glarino, paired with flared trousers and pointed pumps.
3. Another masterpiece created by Jearsond, short terno dress with an elegant black train.
4. The gorgeous printed suit of Frederick Berches, Callado embroidered. Her outfit is matched with a Crimson Red lippie and a pair of stilettos.
5. For the coronation night, Cat opted for a very unconventional embroidered romper by Leo Almodal.
Recommended4 recommendationsPublished in Uncategorized