An aloe vera hair mask can hydrate and strengthen your scalp and hair. It properly nourishes your hair and helps you manage varied scalp and hair problems. The best part is that it is well-suited for all hair types. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins, folic acid, enzymes, and minerals and has anti-inflammatory properties. Like any treatment, especially natural remedies, you need to be consistent to see great results. The humble aloe vera plant that’s probably sitting in a corner of your balcony can help you prepare an amazing hair mask that will make your tresses shiny, strong, and beautiful.
How to prepare?
● Aloe vera gel – Take 2 tbsp ( fresh or packed aloe vera gel)
● Castor oil – 1 tsp
● Coconut oil – 2 tsp
● Almond oil or Vitamin-E capsule (optional)
● Lemon juice (For dandruff treatment)
Mix all ingredients, apply it to roots and lengths, let it stay on for 30-40 minutes, and rinse with shampoo. For best results, use once a week.
What hair types is aloe vera best suited for?
Aloe vera can be used on all hair types. Hair care experts often recommend using an aloe vera hair treatment if you have one of the following:
● Oily hair
● Dry or damaged hair
● Curly hair
● Natural hair
● Chemically processed hair
Aloe Vera Benefits For Your Hair –
● Controls greasy hair. Aloe vera has enzymes that break down fats and so strip your hair of any extra oil (sebum).
● Anti-frizz hair – Do you have frizzy hair? Aloe vera hair mask is bliss for you. It helps in making your hair frizz-free. This mask gives your hair a boost of hydration, as aloe vera is highly moisturizing.
● For Chemically processed hair – Often we undergo some chemical process on our hair, like hair color, smoothening, or rebonding. After that, our hair needs some nutrients to maintain its health. For this, Aloe vera is the best thing to apply, it is so gentle on the chemically processed hair.
● Deep conditioning – Act as a natural conditioner. This mask will penetrate through the scalp and hair and provide deep nourishment from within. This acts as a conditioner, promotes hair growth, and improves hair texture.
● Lustrous shiny hair – Aloe vera gel makes your hair healthy and shiny naturally. This is a simple mask that can provide the hair with moisture and vitamin E, both of which are essential for maintaining healthy hair.
● Strengthens hair. Aloe vera has many active ingredients and minerals that can help strengthen your hair. It has fatty acids and amino acids and is rich in vitamins A, B12, C, and E. These play a part in healthy hair follicles.
Photos from GoogleRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in Skin Care, Uncategorized