Denim jackets are staples of men’s wardrobes in spring, summer, and fall. Denim jackets look best when paired with other casual pieces like chinos, jeans, and plaid shirts, though they can look good with some dressier outfits as well. To get the best wear out of your denim jacket, it’s important to know how to style it properly. Here are 5 tips that will help you do just that with ease.
Washing a denim jacket is pretty easy to do. First, fill up a tub with cold water and then add about two cups of white vinegar. If your jacket has any embroidery or appliqués, like patches or studs, make sure you remove them before putting the jacket in the water. As soon as it’s submerged, gently rub the fabric together to release any dirt. Rinse it off by filling up the tub again and adding some fresh cold water.
1. Wear it with a white tee and jeans: This is a classic look that never goes out of style.
2. Match the jacket to the color of your pants: It’s all in the details! Throw on a dark denim jacket to match your dark-wash jeans for a classic look, or go for a light denim jacket to match light-wash jeans for more of an effortless vibe.
Denim jackets are a staple for fall, winter, and spring. They’re perfect for layering, adding more texture to an outfit, or wearing on their own. When it comes to styling denim jackets for men, it’s all about the details. Here are five ways to wear a denim jacket in your day-to-day life.
1) As a layer under a sweater – Layer up with a textured button-down shirt underneath and add ankle boots or sneakers for weekend vibes.
A denim jacket for men should be a staple in every man’s closet. It should be a perfect addition to any outfit, from casual to dressy. These are some styling suggestions for your denim jacket:
1) A denim jacket can make any casual outfit look more put together. Pair it with jeans or chinos, and you’ve got the perfect laid-back look.
2) If you’re going for a more formal look, wear your denim jacket over a suit coat or blazer.
Layer a denim jacket over a chambray or flannel shirt, with a T-shirt underneath. Throw on some sneakers and you’re good to go. Wear it with jeans for everyday wear and throw on some chinos or slacks when you want to dress it up.
Wear it as an outer layer in the summer by rolling the sleeves up and unbuttoning it at the top.
Image Credit: Getty ImagesRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in