Eyeliner is one of the most popular and adaptable cosmetic items found in everyone’s makeup kit, with styles ranging from liquid to smudging and smearing. The problem is that so many of us have become so accustomed to a certain style of applying eyeliner that we’re missing out on some significant creativity when it comes to utilizing our eyeliner looks to their best potential.
Keep scrolling for a round-up of all the numerous ways you may (and will want to) wear eyeliner looks from here on out, whether you want to wear a different colored pencil or finally get the form of your wing just so.
LOOK # 1: GRAPHIC ARROW LINER
How can one create a graphic arrow liner?
- For a tidy finish, tape the corner of the eye. Line the lash line. Draw a line from the inner corner of the eye outwards along the lash line. Complete the wing.
- Begin the arrow by drawing an arrow with a finer brush from the forehead bone down to the wingtip. Remove the tape.
- And then finish the look.
Look #2: FISHTAIL LINER
How can one create a FISHTAIL LINER?
- First, create a traditional look with a single longliner. From the middle of the eyelid to the end, use a thicker stroke.
- On the tear line, draw an outline. Fill in the outline, starting in the center of the lower eyelid and working your way to the end. Then, from the end of the eye to the beginning, finish the outline.
- Finally, check to make sure the top and bottom liners are not joined. This is what gives you the look of a fishtail.
Look # 3: REVERSE WINGED LINER
How can one create a reverse wing liner?
- Line your bottom lash line with a delicate, waterproof pencil eyeliner. In an upward stroke, extend the liner past the outer corner of your eye. Then, to complete the effect, line your waterline.
- Smudge the liner in the inner and outer corners of the eye using a flat, thick makeup brush, bringing it softly to a point.
- Apply mascara to your lashes and meow! Perfection!
Look # 4: SMOKY LINER
How can one create a smoky eyeliner?
- Draw a crisp, smooth line over your upper eyelid with a smoky gel pencil eyeliner, keeping the color as near to the lash line as possible.
- It’s time to put the fire out! Softly blur the line with the sponge-tip blender at the end of the eyeliner pencil, gradually diffusing color up, out, and all over the eyelid.
- The most crucial step is to secure it. Close your eyes and wait a minute for the color to set. Apply a smidgeon of mascara and a smidgeon of lipstick when it’s set, and you’re done!
LOOK # 5: FLOATING CREASE LINER
How can one create a FLOATING CREASE eyeliner?
- Whether you want a neutral or dramatic floating crease, the reality is that you must start with primer if you want it to wear evenly. A primer may help you create a flawless foundation for the rest of your makeup and ensure that it lasts all day.
- Then, with your preferred eyeliner color, draw an arc slightly beyond your natural crease to get the popular floating appearance.
- Then now finish it with MASCARA.
Photo Credit Pinterest
By Isha SharmaRecommended3 recommendationsPublished in