Maternity Biker Shorts come in a wide range of colors, sizes, and tastes, depending on what exactly you need for your labor days. Here are some of the things you need to consider before making a purchase.
20 Things to Consider When Buying Maternity Biker Shorts
1. Length: Maternity biker shorts should be long enough to cover your belly and provide support, but not so long that they get in the way of your movement. Look for biker shorts with a mid-thigh or knee-length inseam.
2. Waistband: The waistband of your maternity biker shorts should be comfortable and stretchy to accommodate your growing belly. Avoid biker shorts with tight or restrictive waistbands.
3. Fabric: Look for maternity biker shorts made from moisture-wicking, breathable fabric to keep you cool and comfortable during your pregnancy.
4. Stretch: Make sure the fabric of your biker shorts has enough stretch to accommodate your growing belly and allow for full range of motion.
5. Support: Look for biker shorts with built-in belly support or a panel to provide extra comfort and support for your growing belly.
6. Size: Be sure to size up as needed to ensure a comfortable fit during your pregnancy.
7. Adjustability: Consider biker shorts with an adjustable waistband or drawstring to accommodate changes in your size as your pregnancy progresses.
8. Care instructions: Look for biker shorts that are easy to care for, such as those that are machine washable and quick-drying.
9. Brand reputation: Research the brand of the biker shorts you are considering and read reviews to ensure that they are reputable and produce high-quality products.
10. Price: Consider your budget when shopping for maternity biker shorts. Look for deals and sales, but also be mindful of the quality of the product.
11. Returns policy: Make sure to read the returns policy before purchasing maternity biker shorts, in case they don’t fit or meet your expectations.
12. Comfort: Above all, the biker shorts you choose should be comfortable and not cause any irritation or discomfort during your pregnancy.
13. Fit: Make sure the biker shorts fit well and are not too loose or too tight.
14. Style: Consider the style of the biker shorts you are purchasing and whether they will be appropriate for your intended use (e.g. working out, lounging, etc.).
15. Occasion: Think about the occasions you will be wearing your maternity biker shorts and whether they are suitable for those situations.
16. Color: Choose a color that you love and that flatters your skin tone.
17. Pattern: If you prefer patterned biker shorts, make sure the pattern is one that you enjoy and that it is not too busy or overwhelming.
18. Length of pregnancy: Consider how long you will be pregnant and whether the biker shorts will still fit and be comfortable as your belly grows.
19. Post-pregnancy use: Think about whether you will want to continue wearing the biker shorts after your pregnancy, and choose a pair that will still be comfortable and stylish post-baby.
20. Other features: Consider any additional features the biker shorts may have, such as pockets, reflective details, or UV protection, and decide if they are important to you.
PHOTO CREDIT: google/images
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY ALEX
DISCLAIMER: This article may contain affiliate linksRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in