Classy Winter Nails: As the winter months approach, it’s time to start thinking about updating your nail game. From sparkling snowflakes to cozy plaid patterns, there are so many fun and festive ways to decorate your nails for the winter season. In this post, we’ll be showcasing 20 different types of winter nails to inspire your next manicure.
1. Glitter Ombre: Classy Winter Nails
This look features a gradient effect, with the tips of the nails painted in glitter for a sparkly finish.
A classic winter pattern, plaid can be achieved by using tape to create the lines and then painting over it.
3. Snowflakes: Classy Winter Nails
A winter staple, snowflakes can be achieved by using a small brush and white nail polish to create the design.
4. Marbled: Classy Winter Nails
Marbled nails are achieved by dropping different colors of nail polish onto a surface and then swirling them together with a toothpick or skewer.
5. Bold Red: Classy Winter Nails
A classic winter color, bold red nails can be made even more festive with the addition of glitter or rhinestones.
6. Glitter French: Add some sparkle to the classic french manicure by using glitter nail polish for the tips.
7. Velvet: To achieve a velvet effect, paint your nails with a dark base color, and then use a velvet top coat.
8. Candy Cane: Classy Winter Nails
Red and white stripes are a must-have for winter nails. You can create this look by painting your nails in red and then using tape to create white stripes.
9. Frosted: Frosted nails have a frosty, wintery look and can be achieved by using a top coat with iridescent glitter.
10. Winter scenes: Classy Winter Nails
depict a winter scene on your nails by using acrylic paints and a small brush to paint a winter landscape.
11. Glitter Gradient: This look features a gradient effect, with the tips of the nails painted in glitter for a sparkly finish.
12. Winter Woodland: Create a winter woodland scene on your nails by using a mixture of browns and greens for the trees, and whites for the snow.
13. Christmas Lights: Bring some holiday cheer to your nails by painting them with a dark base color, and then using a small brush to add small dots of colored polish to represent Christmas lights.
14. Warm Tones: Create a warm, cozy feel with a manicure featuring rich, warm tones like oranges, reds, and browns.
15. Ice Blue: A pale blue shade with a touch of sparkle to evoke the image of ice
16. Glitter tips: Add some sparkle to your nails by painting the tips in glitter for a fun and festive look.
17. Metallic: Metallic nail polish in shades of silver, gold, and copper are a perfect addition to a winter manicure
18. Glitter accents: Classy Winter Nails
Add a touch of sparkle to your nails by adding glitter accents to one or two nails.
19. Winter Florals: Create a wintery floral design by painting small flowers in shades of blue and purple, and adding white highlights to evoke the image of frost.
20. Glitter Animal Print: Add some sparkle to the classic animal print design by using glitter nail polish in leopard or zebra print.
OTHER TOP ARTICLES OF THE DAY:
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY ALEXRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in