Are you searching for office outfit ideas? Here in this post, I am going to share with your Korean celebs like Seolhyun, Park Min-Young, Lisa, Bae Suzy and others that you can copy their office outfits. Have a look below at what they wear when they step out!
1. Korean celebrity office outfits: Jennie Kim
Hey, do you like Jennie from Blackpink? She is one of the best singers, and she also has a great sense of fashion. Take some inspiration from her on how you would dress your two-piece blazer and pants set, and on how you can pair them perfectly.
2. Korean celebrity office outfits: Joy
Do you want to wear a mini dress to the office, but you don’t have any idea about how you can do it? Check out how Joy rocked her black pleated mini dress with a navy blue blouse. Also, this look can make a great casual street style.
3. Korean celebrity office outfits: Jun Ji-hyun
Do you want to rock your tie-dyed front slit midi skirt, but you don’t have an idea? Don’t worry anymore because Jun Ji-hyun has already shown us the best way. The actress paired her tie-dyed midi front slit midi skirt with a black blouse and black heels.
4. Korean celebrity office outfits: Park Min-young
If you are a lover of suits, then here there is great inspiration on how to wear them. Look at how Park Min-young wore her green two-piece blazer and pants sets with white tops and white.
5. Korean celebrity office outfits: Seolhyun
I like when someone wears a short skirt and pairs it with the right outfit, the style must look stunning. Seolhyun has given us the best idea. The singer wore a green mini skirt with a white turtleneck bodysuit. This is one of the ways that you can leave your office for a party.
6. Korean celebrity office outfits: Jisoo
Jisoo wore black jeans with a gray blazer, a black tank top and black loafer shoes. If you look at the best way to style jeans with a blazer for the office, then get some ideas from Jisoo.
7. Korean celebrity office outfits: Song Hye-kyo
Do you want to style a shirt for the office, but you don’t have any idea about what to pair it with? Just look at how Song Hye-kyo wore her white shirt with a black mini skirt.
8. Korean celebrity office outfits: Gong Seung-yeon
Be inspired by how to wear a denim skirt to the office by Gong Seung-yeon. The actress wore a blue front button-up denim mini skirt with a pink turn-down blouse and pink heels.
9. Korean celebrity office outfits: Bae Suzy
If you are searching for ways to wear ankle boots to the office, then here be inspired by Bae Suzy. The singer wore her black heeled boots with black pants and a black blazer. This is one of the great ways to rock all in black outfits.
10. Korean celebrity office outfits: Lisa
Lisa from Blackpink has inspired us on the best way to wear knee-length boots to the office. The rapper wore black knee-length boots with a plunging bodysuit and black pants.
11. Korean celebrity office outfits: Lee Sung-kyung
12. Korean celebrity office outfit: Han So Hee
13. Korean celebrity office outfit: Han Ye-Seul
Photo credit Google
14. Korean celebrity office outfit: Jeongyeon
15. Korean celebrity office outfit: Seulgi
Photo credit Google
Check the other posts below.
Download your favorite photos from Google.Recommended1 recommendationPublished in