Can we go back to 2016? To be honest, in 2016, Rihanna really had the best street style. She styled her style from wearing a burgundy spaghetti strap maxi dress with a black baggy leather jacket in which she looked super chic to dazzling in a dark green two-piece hoodie and sweatpants set with black sneakers, where she nailed the style. Here in this post, I will share with you her best street-style fashion moments where she had a standout style. Scroll through and see what she wore in 2016!
The following are 15 standout street styles of Rihanna in 2016.
1. Rihanna in a light pink cozy oversize sweater with flare trousers
She absolutely nailed the style with her light pink cozy oversize sweater with flared trousers. This is one of the inspirations for how to have the best fall style.
2. Rihanna in blue layered mini dress with light blue lace-up open toe heels
In this style, Rihanna nails casually chic as she stepped out wearing blue layered mini dress with light blue lace-up open toe heels. In this style, Rihanna’s nails casually chic as she stepped out wearing a blue layered mini dress with light blue lace-up open toe heels.
3. Looks effortlessly cool in a blue shirt with denim skirt and black pointed-toe heels.
4. Sizzled in a black silk slip high slit mini dress
5. Rihanna’s street style, 2016, looked chic in a pink hoodie with figure hugging little black sweatpants.
6. Showed major leg in a navy blue V-neckline, super short dress with sexy black thigh-high lace-up heels.
Image source: Getty Images
7. Cuts a stylish figure in a pink front cut-out wrapped maxi dress
8. Rihanna wore the next level baggy oversize shirt dress with matching thigh-high fur pointed-toe heeled boots.
9. Sporty in neon blue jacket with black skin-tight jeans
10. In a chic white two-piece mini-skirt and crop blouse set with brown lace-up fur heels
11. Sparkled in a dark green two-piece hoodie and sweatpants set with black sneakers
Image source: Getty Images
12. Rihanna displayed shapely legs as she stepped out in a black baggy hoodie dress.
13. She was on fire in a sizzling red tassel mini dress with a gray sweatshirt and matching pointed-toe heels.
14. She looked chic on the street wearing an oversize blue shirt with black bow tie pumps.
15. Rihanna, 2016 street style, looked stylish in a burgundy spaghetti strap maxi dress with a black baggy leather jacket.
Really, in 2016, Rihanna’s street-style moments were on point, as you can see from the above looks. Have you liked any of her style yet? Share your best fashion style from her that you liked most in the comment box below!
Check the other posts below.
Download your favorite photos from Getty Images.Recommended2 recommendationsPublished in