Crop tops for kids: As the weather gets warmer, it’s time to start thinking about updating your child’s wardrobe with some fun and stylish pieces. Crop tops are a great option for kids, as they allow for freedom of movement and can be paired with a variety of bottoms. There are many different styles of crop tops available for children, ranging from casual and sporty to dressy and sophisticated. In this blog post, we’ll explore 15 types of crop tops that are perfect for kids.
1. Tank tops: Tank tops are classic crop tops that are perfect for hot summer days. They come in a variety of colors and patterns and can be paired with shorts, skirts, or skirts.
2. Cami tops: Cami tops are similar to tank tops, but they have thin straps that go over the shoulder. They are a great option for older kids who want a more grown-up look.
3. T-shirts: T-shirts can be cropped to create a casual, laid-back look. They are a great option for everyday wear and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
4. Off-the-shoulder tops: Off-the-shoulder tops are a trend that has been popular in recent years and they are a great option for kids. They have a bohemian, laid-back vibe and can be paired with shorts or a skirt for a cute summer look.
5. Cold shoulder tops: Cold shoulder tops are similar to off-the-shoulder tops, but they have straps that go over the shoulders. They are a great option for kids who want to show a little bit of skin but still want some coverage.
6. Tube tops: Tube tops are another classic crop top option. They are a great choice for kids who want a simple, no-fuss look.
7. Halter tops: Halter tops are a fun and flirty option for kids. They have straps that go around the neck and are a great choice for beach vacations or pool parties.
8. Peplum tops: Peplum tops have a frilly, girly look and are a great option for dressy occasions. They can be paired with a skirt or pants for a sophisticated look.
9. Embellished tops: Embellished tops are a great choice for kids who want to add some sparkle and shine to their outfit. They can have sequins, beads, or other decorative elements and are perfect for special occasions.
10. Lace tops: Lace tops are a romantic and feminine option for kids. They can be paired with a skirt or pants for a dressy look or with shorts for a more casual look.
11. Cropped sweatshirts: Cropped sweatshirts are a trendy and comfortable option for kids. They can be paired with leggings or joggers for a sporty look.
12. Button-up tops: Button-up tops can be cropped to create a preppy, polished look. They are a great option for kids who want a more sophisticated style.
13. Graphic tees: Graphic tees are a fun and casual option for kids. They can be paired with shorts or jeans for a cool, laid-back look.
14. Flannel shirts: Flannel shirts are a cozy and stylish option for kids. They can be worn open as a crop top or tied at the waist for a more fitted look.
15. Knit tops: Knit tops are a comfortable and stylish option for kids.
PHOTO CREDIT: google/images
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY ALEXRecommended1 recommendationPublished in