Ronaldo’s wife is one of the most stylish and fashionable ladies among those married by footballers. There appears to be a thing between footballers and models as the two groups tend to mingle and form formidable marriages. Is it that footballers are only attracted to models? That aside, Georgina has an interesting fashion side that we seem rarely updated about. Here is one of the best articles on her best fashion moments. Take a look:
15 Best Fashion Moments For Georgina Rodriguez: Ronaldo’s Wife
1.Georgina Rodriguez’s first major fashion moment came at the 2017 FIFA Ballon d’Or ceremony, where she stunned in a figure-hugging, emerald green gown by Ralph & Russo.
2. For the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Rodriguez turned heads in a sleek, all-black ensemble complete with a fedora and sunglasses.
3. Rodriguez’s love of elegant gowns was on full display at the 2018 Venice Film Festival, where she donned a stunning, floor-length red dress by Marchesa.
4. In 2019, Rodriguez stole the show at the Met Gala in a dramatic, feather-adorned gown by Versace.
5. Rodriguez’s chic sense of style was on full display at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival, where she wore a sleek, white cut-out dress by Zuhair Murad.
6. For a night out in Milan, Rodriguez chose a bold, red jumpsuit by Balmain, paired with statement heels and a clutch.
7. Rodriguez’s love of minimalistic, chic fashion was evident at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival, where she wore a simple, yet stunning, white gown by Giorgio Armani.
8. In 2020, Rodriguez attended the Premios Telecinco event in a show-stopping, sequin-covered gown by Ralph & Russo.
9. For a red carpet event in Madrid, Rodriguez chose a sophisticated, black and white ensemble by Alexander McQueen.
10. At the 2020 Venice Film Festival, Rodriguez turned heads in a flowing, green chiffon gown by Ralph & Russo.
11. For a casual outing in Madrid, Rodriguez opted for a stylish, all-black ensemble complete with a leather jacket and boots.
12. In 2020, Rodriguez attended the Premios Feroz awards in a glamorous, sequin-covered gown by Elie Saab.
13. For a red carpet event in Madrid, Rodriguez chose a sleek, black jumpsuit by Alexander McQueen, paired with statement heels.
14. At the 2020 Cannes Film Festival, Rodriguez wore a stunning, floor-length gown by Giorgio Armani, complete with a flowing cape.
15. For a casual outing in Madrid, Rodriguez opted for a stylish, all-black ensemble complete with a leather jacket, boots, and a statement handbag.
OTHER TOP ARTICLES OF THE DAY:
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY ALEX
Disclaimer: This article has affiliate links that may benefit the writer.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in