Blackpink Rosé is a Korean-New Zealand singer and dancer based in South Korea. She has appeared in the streets looking gorgeous many times, either with her fellow friends from the group or alone. And from her looks, we can say that she is the queen of street style with the best fashion taste! And if you were searching around for her street-style moments, then this post got you! Have a look below and see how she pulls different outfits and pairs like the queen she is!
The following are the 15 best Blackpink Rosé street-style moments.
1. Blackpink Rosé looked super chic in a black cropped t-shirt with faded baggy jeans.
Rosé dazzled with her black cropped t-shirt which showed her toned tummy perfectly, then paired them with faded high-waisted baggy jeans, and a black bucket hat, and completed the style with white sneakers
2. Blackpink Rosé looks chic in bright blue double denim
I know that I am the only one who likes her colorful hair, it makes her look gorgeous even when she has not started. And she absolutely looked stylish in double denim.
3. Blackpink Rosé looks sporty in yellow high-waisted baggy pants with a black top.
These kinds of pants are sporty and trendy. And if you were looking around for them, then don’t hesitate to go with them on your next outing. The ‘Hard to love’ superstar looked pretty in yellow high-waisted baggy pants with a black top. She then completed the style with white sneakers and featured a class yellow purse.
4. Blackpink Rosé displayed her cute legs in a pink mini-skirt with a black print sweatshirt.
The ‘Pink venom’ star really looked cute in a pink mini-skirt with a black print sweatshirt and black and white rubber shoes.
5. Blackpink Rosé flaunts her shapely body in a blue polka-dotted ruffle maxi dress with white sneakers.
Do you like maxi dresses like the Rosé? The 25-year-old singer looked cute in a blue polka-dotted ruffle maxi dress with white sneakers. This is one of the best casual street-style fashions that we like.
6. Blackpink Rosé looks cute in a black sweatshirt with flat mules.
This is one of the best ways we can learn about the best way to pair flat mule shoes perfectly. ‘How you like that’ looked cute in a black sweatshirt, black skin-tight jeans, and bright brown flat mule shoes.
7. Black midriff top with white sneakers
8. Black high-waisted jeans with a pink oversize blazer
9. Black printed mini dress with red flat mules
10. Black sleeveless mini dress with white heels
11. Black shorts with a white casual t-shirt
12. Gray plaid A-line mini-skirt with white loafers
13. A bright pink off-shoulder flared mini dress with white printed sneakers
14. A white cropped layered blouse with blue high-waisted jeans
15. Blue cuffed jeans with a black split t-shirt
Check the other posts below.
From the Met Gala to the streets. Dove Cameron looks gorgeous in heels
15 coolest Gal Gadot style fashion moments
15 times Hailee Steinfeld slayed casual outfits to perfection
10 Joey King’s best casual street-style moments
Download your favorite photos from Google.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://photos.google.com/login&ved=2ahUKEwiItvKvtNn3AhVdhv0HHd99BU0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw35i7fPBn9MO8fR23jieBhiRecommended2 recommendationsPublished in apparel, celebrity fashion, Hairstyles, Jewelry, Makeup, Our Fashion Passion, Petite, Plus Size, Pop Fashion, street style, Uncategorized