Sometimes it might be a challenge how to style when the climate is unpredictable, especially when it is so cold in the morning and then in the afternoon, it changes into hot weather. This post will be going to focus on how to dress for cold and to weather.
Below are 10 ways how to style for cold and hot weather.
1. Go with an orange long sleeve shirt, light blue jeans and transparent or black heels
Look fashionable when going to your office with this comfy dressing code and conquer the morning cold in style.
2. With black high waist knee-length skirt, black belt, blue short sleeve blouse, and black heels
This dressing is a classy one when going out to business, also it is the best idea to style with in the morning while it is cold. You may add a black blazer to keep off that coldness, but afterward in the afternoon, you may remove it.
3. With white fur jacket, black zipper leather mini dress, and black thigh-high boots.
A stylish way to maintain between cold and warm climate at the same time when going out. Picking a black zipper leather mini dress with a white fur jacket will make it a unique style and attractive one.
4. Style with white long sleeve bodysuit, white and black print suspender plus black ankle boots
Whether the climate will change or not, white and blue suspenders featuring white long sleeve suspenders will make it in those two ways by looking sexy. Adding black ankle boots will make it look more unique, also with silvery jewelry and golden bangles will be a sure win over fashion when going out.
5. With white long sleeve sweatshirt, light blue jeans, and white shoes
What a perfect style to rock in the morning when it is cold? This one is the best way to rule over when the climate is complicated by just picking a white long sleeve sweatshirt and combine with light blue jeans. And then complete the style with white thigh-high boots or white shoes, it is your choice, but all will do.
6. With white oversized fur cardigan, white mini dress plus knee-length boots
Who said that no one can rock a mini dress when it is cold? You will style with your gorgeous mini dress by featuring a white fur cardigan and white knee-length boots. Afterward in the afternoon you will remove your cardigan and be now stunning with a mini dress for that party!
7. With yellow jacket, dark gray jumpsuit and gray shoes
Another conquer way to ride over fashion when going out. This dressing code of coordinating yellow jacket with a dark gray jumpsuit will make the best decision. You will stay fashionable throughout the day with this style.
8. With Black long sleeve turtleneck sweater mini dress and black knee-length boots
By going out with this, the style will make a sure bet to be on top of fashion whether the climate will change or not. It’s a sure way to maintain style for cold and hot weather.
9. With a red print long sleeve sweater and faded ripped jeans
A stylish way to rock your red print sweater and faded jeans when going out by defeating morning coldness.
10. With cream white oversized coat, light blue long sleeve jeans shirt, blue jeans, and black heels
This is our last style for cold and hot weather. And it is worthy to be part of outfits that will make it, picking cream white oversized coat and feature it with jeans over jeans will be a great idea when going out.
Check on these posts below, you may find them interesting.
Also, search and download your favorite pictures from Google.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://photos.google.com/login&ved=2ahUKEwiItvKvtNn3AhVdhv0HHd99BU0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw35i7fPBn9MO8fR23jieBhiRecommended3 recommendationsPublished in apparel, Jewelry, Petite, Plus Size, Shoes