10 best fashion styles from the Grammy Awards red carpet.
The Grammy Awards have introduced spectacular and show-stopping fashion designs to the red carpet over the years, and it shouldn’t be surprising to witness refined and magnificent ensembles tomorrow as they host their 66th Annual Grammy Awards.
The Grammy red carpet is a great spot to locate any fashion style and attire, including mesh gowns, tulle dresses, maxi dresses, long evening gowns, micro dresses, sequin gowns, custom-made gowns, and more.
Continue reading to discover the best fashion trends and outfits from the Grammy Awards red carpet from 2023 to 2014.
1. Camila Cabello wore a Patbo Spring 2023 crochet dress to the 65th Annual Grammy Awards.
This style is breathtaking. Camila Cabello arrived on the red carpet in style from the PatBo Spring/Summer 2023 collection show. She looked stunning in a two-tone cutout dress that included a crotchet top with an open back and a high-waisted skirt with a thigh-high split-leg slit. Camila rounded off her appearance with Stuart Weitzman’s nudist-curve ankle strap shoes and Mikimoto jewelry.
2. Olivia Rodrigo sported a Vivienne Westwood satin gown at the 64th Annual Grammy Awards.
Olivia Rodrigo’s apparel is extremely stunning, especially her red carpet style. She looked elegant on the red carpet at the 2022 Grammy Awards in this Vivienne Westwood satin bustier gown with an off-the-shoulder neckline, striking corset detailing, and hot pink rhinestones. Olivia paired Stuart Weitzman Nudist Hollywood platform sandals with Anabela Chan black diamond cushion wing stud earrings, a Swarovski Millennium necklace, and a Swarovski Lucent cocktail ring.
3. At the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, Dua Lipa wore a custom-made Atelier Versace gown.
In 2021, Dua Lipa graced the red carpet in a Versace gown made of crystal mesh and featuring a thigh-high split leg.
4. Ariana Grande attended the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards wearing a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown.
Ariana Grande created a stylish statement with this ensemble. She arrived dressed in a stunning Giambattista Valli gown with a dramatic tulle skirt and strapless top. She finished her look with Kallati pink sapphire diamond earrings.
5. Janelle Monáe wore a Gaultier Spring 2019 white draped dress at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards.
Janelle Monáe was undoubtedly stylish as she arrived in a white draped mini dress from the Gaultier Spring 2019 collection show. She elevated her look with Jean-Paul Le Silla burgundy velvet pumps and Tiffany & Co. accessories, including yellow gold sturdy graduated link earrings in yellow gold, a sturdy ball ring in yellow gold, hardware yellow gold extra large link earring, and a T-narrow pave diamond ring in yellow gold.
6. Rita Ora looked stunning in a Ralph & Russo Spring 2018 couture gown at the 60th Grammy Awards.
Rita Ora arrived on the red carpet in a monochrome ensemble from Ralph & Russo’s Spring/Summer 2018 Couture ready-to-wear collection show, which included a thigh-high split-leg dress with an asymmetrical neckline and train. Rita accented her ensemble with Christian Louboutin’s So Kate shoes.
7. Adele wore Givenchy Fall 2016 Couture to the 59th Grammy Awards.
Adele debuted her gorgeous look from Givenchy’s Fall 2016 ready-to-wear collection show.
8. Ciara donned an Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2016 gown to the 58th Annual Grammy Awards.
Ciara appeared stunning on the red carpet at the 2016 Grammy Awards, wearing a thigh-high split gown with a halter neckline and open back from the Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2016 Couture collection show, and finished her look with black Stuart Weitzman nudist sandals in black.
9. At the 57th Grammy Awards, Rihanna wore a Giambattista Valli Spring 2015 tulle dress.
Rihanna arrived on the red carpet at the 2015 Grammys dressed in a look from the Giambattista Valli Spring/Summer 2015 fashion show during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week.
10. Beyoncé wore a Michael Costello Fall 2014 dress at the 56th Grammy Awards.
Beyoncé Knowles-Carter donned her ensemble from Michael Costello’s Fall 2014 ready-to-wear collection show, alongside Christian Louboutin lady peep pumps in nude.
What is your favorite red carpet fashion look at the Grammys? Follow me on Fashonation Bellah Kwamy and see more celebrity fashion styles by clicking here.Recommended1 recommendationPublished in