The top 10 fashion moments from the 2024 Paris Haute Couture Week
Paris Haute Couture is the original home of fashion. All I know is that Paris Haute Couture Week delivers unique, timeless, marvelous, and classy fashion styles. Throughout the week, countless new fashion trends are showcased, from the runway to the streets, photocalls, and parties. I say you can’t miss anything.
During the Paris Haute Couture Spring Summer 2024 Week, we saw show-stopping and exciting looks worn by celebrities such as Zendaya, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Anya Taylor-Joy, Elizabeth Debicki, Felicity Jones, Leonie Hanne, Natalie Portman, Hunter Schafer, Bella Thorne, and others.
Continue scrolling to see the top fashion styles and outfits from Paris Haute Couture Spring Week 2024.
1. Zendaya donned a black turtleneck dress to the Schiaparelli Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show.
Zendaya Coleman killed the black monochrome style with a long turtleneck sleek dress and Christian Louboutin So Kate suede heels.
2. Rihanna wore a Dior Fall off-the-shoulder coat at the Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show.
Rihanna looked stunning in Dior’s Fall 2023 ready-to-wear collection, which featured a midi skirt, belt, coat jacket with an off-the-shoulder neckline, and baseball cap. She completed her appearance with Amina Muaddi Kim patent-leather point-toe shoes and a medium Lady Dior bag.
3. Anya Taylor-Joy wore Dior Diorebel leather boots to the Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 Fashion Show.
Anya Taylor-Joy styled her appearance with Dior Diorebel leather boots and a spaghetti strap sleeveless dress.
4. Jennifer Lopez wore Schiaparelli Fall 2023 pumps at the Schiaparelli Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 Fashion Show.
Jennifer Lopez looked stunning in Schiaparelli Fall 2023 pumps and golden sunglasses from the Schiaparelli Spring 2024 collection.
5. Bella Thorne wore a Schiaparelli tailored jacket blazer to the Schiaparelli Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show.
Bella Thorne posed in the street wearing a magnificent Schiaparelli outfit that included a tailored jacket blazer with fringes, matching pants, and a floppy hat.
6. At the Schiaparelli Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show, Hunter Schafer wore a gold fleur de lis necklace.
Hunter Schafer made a stylish statement in the Schiaparelli Womenswear Spring 2024 ready-to-wear collection, which featured a satin skirt with an off-the-shoulder velvet bustier top, pantyhose, and a gold Fleur de Lis necklace.
7. Natalie Portman sported Muse Dior heeled sandals during the Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show.
Natalie Portman also wore an all-black ensemble from the Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2024 ready-to-wear collection show, teamed with Dior heeled sandals.
8. Leonie Hanne attended the Georges Hobeika Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 Show dressed in a Georges Hobeika couture gown.
Leonie Hanne is usually on point with street fashion. She wore a laced sequined skirt from Georges Hobeika Haute Couture’s Fall/Winter 2023/2024 collection and matched it with a Magda Butrym shearling jacket. Leonie completed her ensemble with Amina Muaddi Gilda metallic crystal two-band sandals, a Dolce & Gabbana micro-sicily embellished bag, and Magda Butrym crystal-embellished ear cuffs.
9. Felicity Jones attended the Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 collection show dressed in a Dior Resort 2024 outfit.
Felicity Jones donned her look from Dior’s Resort 2024 collection show, teamed with Dior naughtily-d wedge boots.
10. At the Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 fashion show, Elizabeth Debicki wore Dior wide-leg pants.
Elizabeth Debicki stunned in her relaxed and chic ensemble from the Christian Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2024 show, which featured wide-leg trousers and a long-sleeved shirt with an off-the-shoulder neckline.
Photo credit Getty Images
Which celebrity look do you like most from the Paris Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 Week? Follow me on Fashonation Bellah Kwamy and discover more Paris Haute Couture Week looks by clicking here.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in