Most memorable Taylor Swift Grammy Awards red carpet moments and dresses throughout the years.
Taylor Swift has been a total red carpet queen at the Grammy Awards since her very first appearance in 2008 in a Sandi Spika strapless corset ball gown to her most recent appearance in 2023 wearing a Roberto Cavalli custom-made two-piece sparkling floor-length skirt set.
She has been spotted arriving at the show wearing timeless looks such as a KaufmanFranco off-the-shoulder sequin dress, a Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Couture high neck mermaid dress, a dress from J. Mendel Spring 2013 ready-to-wear collection show, and Chiffon Dress from Alberta Ferretti’s Pre-Fall 2013 ready-to-wear collection show. Gucci silver dress, Elie Saab custom gown, Versace two-piece skirt, Oscar de la Renta floral-embroidered tulle dress, and more.
Let’s look back at Taylor Swift’s Grammy dresses from 2008 until 2023. Keep scrolling to discover her red carpet style revolution.
1. Taylor Swift wore a Roberto Cavalli custom two-piece set at the 65th Grammy Awards.
She shined brightly on the red carpet in this Roberto Cavalli two-piece, which included a crystal-embellished long-sleeved crop top and floor-length skirt, Giuseppe Zanotti Betty Platform sandals, and Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
2. Taylor Swift attended the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards wearing an Oscar de la Renta floral-embroidered tulle short dress.
She looked wonderful in this Oscar de la Renta floral-embroidered tulle mini dress, with Christian Louboutin rose Amelia suede sandals and Cathy Waterman jewelry.
3. Taylor Swift graced the red carpet for the 58th Grammy Awards dressed in a stunning Versace two-piece skirt set.
Taylor Swift dressed like an actual diva in this outfit. She arrived donning a Versace two-piece satin thigh-high leg slit skirt and bandeau top combo, which she dressed up with Stuart Weitzman sandals.
4. Taylor Swift appeared at the 57th Grammy Awards wearing an Elie Saab-customized outfit.
She looked lovely in her custom-made Elie Saab dress and purple Giuseppe Zanotti suede sandals.
5. Taylor Swift looked marvelous in a Gucci silver dress on the red carpet at the 56th Grammy Awards.
Taylor nailed this look. This Gucci sequined short-sleeved dress and Jimmy Choo Mariah sandals were on point.
6. Taylor Swift looked stunning in Alberta Ferretti’s pre-fall 2013 gown on stage at the 56th Grammy Awards.
She did not disappoint with her appearance on stage while performing. She wore a chiffon dress from Alberta Ferretti’s pre-fall 2013 ready-to-wear show.
7. Taylor appeared at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards sporting a J. Mendel Spring 2013 pleated gown with beaded straps in pearl.
She looked beautiful in this dress from the J. Mendel Spring 2013 ready-to-wear collection fashion show, paired with Jimmy Choo Lance sandals.
8. At the 54th Grammy Awards, Taylor wore a Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Couture high-neck mermaid dress.
She was one of many well-dressed celebrities who attended the show. Taylor was photographed dressed in a Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Couture high-neck mermaid dress, Prada metallic leather platform sandals, and Neil Lane earrings and ring.
9. Taylor sported a Kaufman-Franco off-the-shoulder sequin gown to the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
As usual, the sequined dress stole the stage. She looked stunning in her Kaufman-Franco off-the-shoulder sequin dress, Christian Louboutin sparkling shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz teardrop earrings at the show.
10. Taylor dressed in a Kaufman-Franco gown for the 51st Annual Grammy Awards.
She also wore another Kaufman-Franco dress that was marvelous.
11. Taylor donned a Sandi Spika gown at the 50th Grammy Awards.
She made her first red carpet appearance at the Grammy Awards in a Sandi Spika strapless corset gown.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in