10 celebrities wore a red dress on the red carpet.
Red dresses are recognizable and create a standout look in fashion. There are many red dresses, from Ralph Lauren to Elie Saab to Zuhair Murad to Carolina Herrera to Valentino to Dior, and more, that we have all seen celebrities wear on the red carpet.
Wearing a matching dress to a red carpet event is a savvy decision that creates a lasting style statement. Numerous celebrities, including Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, Kate Hudson, Sara Sampaio, Sofia Carson, Georgina Rodriguez, Margot Robbie, Mandy Moore, Camila Mendes, Lupita Nyong’o, and others, have been spotted wearing red dresses on the red carpet this year and in previous years.
Continue reading to discover about 10 celebrities who donned red dresses on the red carpet.
1. Jennifer Lawrence attended “Anatomy of a Fall” Premiere at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival in a Red Dress.
Jennifer Lawrence nailed the red look in this Christian Dior A-line dress with a square neckline.
2. Anne Hathaway attended the 2011 Academy Awards in a Red Dress.
Also, Anne slayed this style in this Valentino strapless dress with a train and ruffle.
3. Kate Hudson attended the “Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery” premiere at the 2022 Toronto International Film Festival in a Red Dress.
Kate wore everything in red and looked glamorous. She dressed in a strapless dress from Caroline Herrera’s Spring 2023 collection and wore it with Valentino satin peep-toe platforms.
4. Sara Sampaio attended the Delicion to Leave Premiere at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival in a Red Dress.
Sara looked sexy in this Zuhair Murad Spring 2022 Couture metallic dress with Jimmy Choo velvet open-toe sandals.
5. Sofia Carson attended Killers of the Flower Moon at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival in a Red Dress.
Sofia turned up the heat in this Elie Saab sweetheart neckline ball dress.
6. Georgina Rodriguez attended the “Enea” premiere at the 2023 Venice Film Festival in a Red Dress.
Georgina was looking great in this style. She donned a Vetements x Elie Saab sweetheart neckline dress with a tie waist, sweeping train, and ruched.
7. Margot Robbie attended the UK premiere of Babylon.
This Valentino spring 2023 dress that Margot wore was so stunning.
8. Mandy Moore attended the 2021 Emmy Awards.
Also, Mandy was stunned by this style, and she looked incredible. She wore a Carolina Herrera Spring 2022 tulle side panel dress.
9. Camila Mendes attended the 2019 NFL Honors red carpet.
She looked comely. Camila Mendes wore a Prabal Gurung Resort 2018 deep V-neckline dress.
10. Lupita Nyong’o attended the 2014 Golden Globes Awards red carpet.
And lastly, we have Lupita Nyong’o, who dressed up in a Ralph Lauren Spring 2014 cape dress.Recommended1 recommendationPublished in